Chapter 33- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 1

Hey all!! SO I want to start by say THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE A FEW PARTS TO IT (unless i decide to just write it all at once after this chapter part) Not sure yet. Any Who... This chapter will have some DRAMA for all who like little hints about whats to come lol. All I will says is ... There are some things that will be revealed in this chapter, things certain people will boldly confess and a heart or two will be broken. There also will be an intense fight/dispute whatever you want to call it between two characters also. This first part of this chapter maybe kind of boring but please dont stop reading because what is to come will be crazy if I do say so myself. lol THEN after this entire chapter is finish (meaning all parts included) Then the final chapter will be uploaded. 

To all my die heart fans there will be another book after this one following the characters journey through college. As of now Im not sure on if it will be one of two more books But when I do decide I will let all of you know. 

K (sorry for the long talking) Hope you enjoy

Whines8

***********************************************************************************************

Chapter 33- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 1

The last few days, to say the least, have been nothing short of wonderful and amazing. One could even describe it as…pleasantly intense. Ever since the other night its like we’ve been inseparable … Literally. We’ve been spending a lot of time in our own little bubble and most of the time that bubble usually consisted of us hidden away in between the sheet of Jacobs large bed. And if we weren’t doing that we were planning how we were going to continue our relationship two hours away from one another. 

We found that with what our schedules would be like come the new school year, me with my packed course load and working at the part-time job I get every fall and Jacob with his busy schedule that consists of a course load just as full as mine as well as his intense schedule with his school Lacrosse team, we would only be able to see each other on holidays, breaks and maybe a weekend or two out of every month with us taking turns doing the driving. I’d also try to see him play as many of his home games as I could manage even though he insisted he would understand if I couldn’t make it. 

We talked about having privacy when we would actually be able to see each other, which we both realized wouldn’t be a problem since we both will be living off campus. This year would actually be my first year living off campus with Lauren as my roommate and now that I was in a relationship I couldn’t be more happier with my decision to do so. 

And after everything was said and decided, I found myself even more at ease with the thought of being in a slightly long distance relationship. Jacob seemed determined to make it work and seeing how determined he was just made me believe everything would be okay between us. 

But even though my relationship was seeming to have a great future after Virginia Beach, I couldn’t really say the same about Lauren and Derek’s. Just as Jacob and I, Lauren and Derek have been spending as much time as possible together. In all honesty, it was hard to tell whether or not they had came up for air in the last few days. But, to my surprise, they had indeed taken time out to talk about what will be of their relationship after summer as well. 

And Now, as I sat on Lauren’s bed, I stared at her in disbelief and confusion as she finished telling me exactly what would happen between her and Derek.