Chapter 5- First Date

ENJOY EVERYONE :-)

Please vote, comment and fan. Thanks whines8

*****************************************************************************************************

Staring at Jacob I hesitated for another moment, this was it, if I said yes then this would be my first date. I already wanted to back out before I even gave him my answer, but I sucked it up. Looking at his gorgeous face and sweet smile made me push back all my doubts and nerves and just answer without thinking.

"Okay" I breathed out and looked at him, his smile grew ten times as wide, which in turn made me blush for some reason.

"Really? Mia I promise you won't regret it. I have references that say I'm a great date," Jacob said the last part jokingly, but it made me blush even more, so all I did was nod and look away while nervously laughing.

Getting my redden face together I looked back at him, "So where are you going to take me on this date? And before you say anything, please be warned that I've never done this so..." before I could finish Jacob cut me off.

"Look don't be nervous, okay? I promise it will just be a laid back first date. I just want to talk and get to know you. So I was thinking I'd take you to my favorite restaurant here and then, seeing as we seem to work well together on the dance floor, I thought we could go dancing again. If your up to that, no pressure."

Thinking about it, I thought that the date he described sounded very nice and fun. It didn't sound to bad, what was dinner and an hour or two of dancing? I could do that without embarrassing myself. And when the end of the date comes around I'll just distract him with some kind of interesting conversation so he won't try and kiss me.

Liking my plan to succeed on my first date, I nodded in agreement to him and gave a sweet smile, "Ok sounds fun."

Just then Lauren and Derek finally surfaced from the back veranda. Jacob seeing his friend also, shook his head before glancing back at me, "Alright then it's a date, I'll pick you up tomorrow at eight. Dress anyway you'd like," Jacob said while starting to move back up the hallway.

Before he made it to far away from where he was just standing he turned back to me and smiled yet another breathtaking smile, "Mia, I'm really happy you agreed to come out with me. I’ma make sure this date is one you'll remember for a long time."

With that he said his goodbyes to me and finished walking down the hall to meet up with Derek. After Derek kissed Lauren on the cheek sweetly, him and Jacob left through the front door.

After the front door closed, I sighed dreamingly. Jacob was the most amazing guy I have ever met. Walking towards my room, I could see out of the corner of my eye that Lauren was in the same dreamy state as me. From the looks of things she had a great night as well.

Lauren and I passed each other on the way to our rooms, only giving each other soft smiles. Both of us walking into our rooms for the night to dream about the amazing guy we have been so lucky to meet.

Stripping of my clothes, I put my hair up in a messy bun before crawling into bed. Falling into a deep sleep dreaming about a certain guy who as slowly changing this shy girl.

*******************************

Waking up this morning was pleasant. I had been dreaming of different scenarios my date with Jacob could end up like. All through my morning routine and breakfast I couldn't get the girlish smile off my lips. I was so excited, to my surprise, about this date with Jacob.

Lauren had informed me while at breakfast that her and Derek have also made a date for later. I wasn't surprised about that, seeing as their little session last night was anything but innocent. Lauren did clear the air by telling me that they only made out, which was to my relief.