Chapter 1 Party Invitation

Hey everyone, after some debating and the feedback I was getting I decided to continue with this  

Pic of Lauren on side -----> 

Okay everyone here's chapter 1 

Whines8 

**************************************

In the next few days Lauren and I had our luggage packed, money from our parents and were on our way to Virginia Beach. Right now we were on the plane getting ready to touch down in Norfolk, VA International Airport. Lauren was sitting in the window seat beside me bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Oh my God, I am so excited! I know just what we should do after we get a car and get settled in." Lauren beamed at me clapping her hands together like a little kid. My best friend has been like this the whole plane ride from Fairfax, Va, where we both go to college, that thankfully has only been a little under an hour flight. I shook my head at her and smiled, "And what might that be Lauren?"

"We are goin' straight to the beach! Oo, I can't wait, half naked guys for days!"

I knew it, I knew she was going to want to go there first and I could feel myself already panicking. This is one of the main reasons why I was so hesitant to come on this trip. The beach. I didn't mind the beach itself, it was more of what I had to wear to the beach and including a bunch of gorgeous guys into that spelled problem for me. And if I knew Lauren she was going to make me wear some little bikini that she secretly packed in my bag and try to force me in it.

"Lauren aren't you a little jet lagged? Maybe we could just hang out at the villa today, doesn't it have a private pool?" I said my voice sounding a little frantic. I was not comfortable in bikinis. I wasn't fat or anything I was just....voluptuous. I was hippy, busty and had a "noticeable" back side, I just felt exposed and Lauren already new that.

Lauren immediately stopped clapping and her excited smile dropped into a frown, “It was only an hour flight Mia,” she said before shaking her head at me and continuing,  “Look Mia, I don't know why your so self conscious about yourself,” she said in all seriousness, then a sly smile popped back on her face, "Hell, if I were you and I had your body, I would flaunt my behind anywhere." Lauren was always trying to boost my self esteem level. Sometimes it worked, but not today. I was about to retort and say no I didn't feel like going when she cut me off.

"We are going to that beach missy and you are going to have a blast, perv over hot guys, get a great tan and you are going to like it,” Lauren said with mock sternness, or at least I think it was fake. Then her excited smile was back on her face again, ”Plus I have the hottest bikini set for you, it'll be perfect!"

With a defeated sigh I just shook my head at my crazy best friend again and waited for the plane to land.

I knew I was going to regret this…

*********************

After we had gotten off the plane we had a car take us to Lauren's parents' villa. I was excited to see the villa, Lauren said her parents just got it and that it was amazing. When we arrived and walked into the front door my jaw almost hit the floor. It was so beautiful and tropical. I instantly dropped my bags and went to look around.

There were floor to ceiling windows everywhere around the villa that let you see the big body of water and golden sand that was only a few yards away. There was a big great room that consisted of the living space, opened kitchen and dining area. The kitchen had a breakfast bar that separated it from the living area. The living room had a huge L-shaped sectional that was perched in the center of the room with bundles of throw pillows scattered everywhere. The floors were made of what looked like bamboo and had woven area rugs placed in different sections of the villa.