Prologue

Sophia didn't know what to think of him anymore. Had he been lying to her the whole time or did he really love her? She didn't know anymore. He hurt her too much. Sophia couldn't find it in her heart to forgive him. Not after what he did. But she knew she still loved him. Her feelings didn't change. He apologized, but that doesn't take away the pain. She trusted and believed him and he lied.

When Justin told her about his feelings, she couldn't believe it. Why would a famous popstar like him like an ordinary girl like her? It didn't made sense to Sophia. She just couldn't believe it. That's one of the reasons why Justin fell for her. She was a down to earth girl with a normal life and she didn't treat him like the famous Justin Bieber like everyone else did. She was special to him. She meant everything to him. But one mistake changed it all.

Once that was different though! Sophia couldn't stand him. She could careless about him. She couldn't understand why girls liked him, cried over him, fell for him. It had never made sense to her why you could love someone who didn't even know you existed. But when she met him, something changed.

Even though he broke her heart, she will never forget how he made her feel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my new story! I really hope guys are gonna like it. so let me know what you think. 

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.
Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x