Part I: The Land-Sea-Sky Squad

These will come up every few chapters. It's just explaining a bit more about our "squad" as I sometimes call it.
     My name is Sylvia. I gave myself this name when I came to the mountains at 10 years old. My group has lived here for 5 years now, so I'm currently 15. My 3 forms are a hawk, wolf, and dolphin. I use my land and sky forms the most. I'm the fastest of the group in all forms and mostly the leader of this group, as given by my friends, who share my ability.
     Alecia is the youngest of the group. She came when she was only 7 and is now 12. She is shy but funny. If she wants to, she'll be demanding like a little kid at a toy store. She can change into a cardinal, lioness, and a shark. She loves playing with us and can make anyone love her. How does she do it?!
The last girl is Miranda. She's very talkative at times and very protective. If anyone messes with her, you're very likely gonna go home very badly hurt or not go home at all. When we spar, she usually wins if I don't feel like fighting. I have those days when I feel like flying, not fighting, and that's when I lose. She came when she was 11 and is now 16, the oldest out of everyone. We were all a different age but came to the mountains and forest at the exact same time when we discovered our powers. She can become a parrot, gorilla, or narwhal. She is fastest in water and loves to splash us.
Skylar is a 15 year old boy, and came here when he was 10, like me. He is protective of us and is always ready for adventure. He rarely changes unless we all do it first. He changes into either a raven, tiger, or orca. He helps out with hunting a lot and the younger ones. He's also really quiet unless there's a threat.
The last person and last boy in our "squad" is Dylan. He is not the most talkative but he is always standing up for us. He is very strong in all his forms, which are an eagle, lynx, and whale. He isn't very big as most whales would be, but he is the biggest one of us in our water forms. He's still growing, as far as I can tell. Dylan came when he was 9 and is now 14. He doesn't fight a lot, he does more of the guarding stuff.
I will explain how we look in each form later, but right now, I'M BEING TAKEN TO THE CITY IN A CAGE!!!