The Devil's son Chapter Seven

Here goes chapter seven of 'the devil's son'... Hope you'll enjoy!!!

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

if you like it, vote please... Thank you

CHAPTER SEVEN

The next morning, my uneasy feeling was gone. All I could think about was another day in school. With Lucifer. My heart sped up at the thought of being with him once more. He was fun and... dangerous. Isn't this what almost all the girls wanted? A hot bad-boy?

I walked out of my bedroom, still in my pajamas, and bumped into Jason.

"Mornin' sis'." He said while yawning.

"Hey, Jazz."

He gave me a brotherly long and hard hug, and said:

"Want some good ol' eggs and bacon for breakfast?"

"Yes, like hell."

He released me from his arms and got to the kitchen.

I walked down the stairs, my hand on the ramp. I said bye to my parents, who were leaving early, as always. When the door closed behind them, I walked to the kitchen. The smell of bacon was mouthwatering. I licked my lips and sat at the counter. Jason slid my plate to me and handed me a fork.

"Orange juice with that?" he asked.

"Oh yeah. A full glass please."

"No problem, sis'."

After we finished eating our breakfast, I got to my room to put my school uniform. I brushed my hair and made a ponytail, imagining how it would look like.

Then, I got down to the entrance hall, and waited for Jazz to get ready. The doorbell rang and I opened the door, not really thinking about being cautious.

"Hey, little human." Lucifer's voice made my heart pound faster.

"What are you doing here?" I asked skeptically.

"Came to give you a ride to school."

"You have a car?!"

"Not really." he said.

"And you came to give me a ride to school, huh?" I said mockingly.

"Well, yeah."

"How? Are you going to ask me to climb on your back and you will run off to school?"

"Not exactly. I don't have a car but I have a motorcycle."

"You have a bike??" I said, my mouth forming an O.

"Yeah. And close your mouth, you'll swallow a fly."

I closed my mouth and thought about it. A bike. Bikes are cool. I've never ride one.

I heard Jazz's footsteps on the stairs and thought about Lucifer's proposition. Why not? I'd like to ride on a bike. When Jazz saw Lucifer, he said:

"Oh, it's you..." He seemed only half stunned.

"I'm going to take a ride to school on his bike." I said.

"You're sure it's safe?" he asked, worried.

"Of course it is." I said calmly. I must have sounded pretty sure of what I was saying because he said:

"Alright then."

I felt Lucifer's hand on my arm as he pulled me out of the house. Then he handed me a helmet. I ran my fingers on it, not sure how to put that thing on my head. Noticing my hesitation, he took the helmet and gently undid my ponytail. Then he slid the helmet on my head.