The Devil's son Chapter Eighteen

Another chapter... FULL OF LUCIFER!!!!! Don't we all love him...?( Not that we're satanists... It's just that he's hot!!)

ANYWAYS, ENJOY!!!!!!!

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

His hair was softer than silk under my trembling fingers, his lips better than anything I've ever tasted.

The only thing that was missing was a sight.

The possibility to contempt his dreamy features.

I will never be able to see him. Only one brief glimpse of what he looked like would have ever reached my mind.

I felt a lump forming in my throat and stopped kissing Lucifer.

"What's wrong?" he asked, tightening his grip around me. He kissed my closed eyelids and began to gently bite my lower lip.

I sighed and opened my eyes.

Nothing.

Like always.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I pushed Lucifer away, trying to hide them from him.

But of course, he noticed.

"What's wrong Amelie? I'm not such a bad kisser, am I? You didn't like it?" He began to play with a loose strand of my hair.

I tried to sit up on my bed but Lucifer pulled me back to the mattress.

"You're going nowhere as long as you don't tell me what's wrong, little human."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You want me to use more drastic methods to find out?"

"No!" I yelped. I didn't want to discover what his "more drastic" methods were.

I could feel his stare t me as I shifted uneasily in the bed.

I raised my hand and cupped his face in my palm, caressing his high cheekbones with my fingertips.

"I love you." I said, hoping that he will drop the subject.

He mockingly placed his hand on my cheek.

"And do you trust me?" he asked, rolling on top of me.

"I-I-I don't know..." I mumbled.

"Trust me." he whispered in my ear, his lips brushing my earlobe.

"How could I trust you Lucifer? You are so... I don't know..." He laughed, and his breath tickled my ear, making me shiver.

"Do you have any choice?" his voice was so deliciously husky... "You are mine anyways."

I frowned and placed both my hands on his chest, trying to push him away. But he was as heavy as a rock and didn't move an inch.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still struggling to push him away.

"I mean exactly what I said." he murmured, before sliding his lips to my neck.

He nibbled my throat a little with his pointy fangs.

"You are mine, and mine only..." his breath was tickling me.

"Okay... Possessive much?" I laughed, but my voice was trembling.

He smirked.

"You are scared of me, aren't you?"

"No." I lied.

"Don't lie, little human. You don't know how to." he murmured.

"Stop playing with me!" I mumbled, embarrassed.