The Devil's son Chapter Three

Yeah, so here comes the chapter three of the story!!! ENJOY, COMMENT AND IF YOU LIKE IT, VOTE PLEASE!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!

THE DEVIL'S SON

CHAPTER THREE

'Say yes... say yes... say yes.'

His words echoed in my mind.

'Say yes and all your dreams could come true.'

'Say yes...'

No. I can't.

But I have to.

"Yes." I whispered.

He took my wrist in one hand and raised it to his mouth. Than he whispered some words I could not hear and bit me. This time there was absolutely nothing related to pleasure in his bite. It was painful. Awfully painful.

But I refused to scream.

It will alert the people around us.

He let go of my wrist and I heard him groan in pain before something touched my own lips. It was his wrist, with blood welling from it.

"Drink." he commanded.

And I drank. His blood was sweet. Not the bitter taste of human blood. His blood was like some kind of nectar...

He took his wrist from me, and said:

"Our bargain is sealed. Neither I, nor you can break it. You are marked with Lucifer's sign, little human. Whenever you call my name, I shall appear. Do not call me without reason."

"O-o-okay." I stuttered.

I stumbled out of the bathroom, utterly shocked. Did I just make a deal with the devil?

===============================================================

Later that day, while Jason was out on his date, and while I was listening to the most beautiful songs that ever existed, I felt HIS dark presence in the room.

It was just... thrilling. The same sinful aura enveloped me.

"How is it like to see nothing?"

"You came here to ask me that question?"

"Answer me."

"What do you expect me to say? That it's great? That I love to live in darkness?"

"You'll never see the full moon, the stars shining in the sky... the sun... the ocean..." his voice was soft and he seemed to be talking to himself more than to me. "You'll never see your loved ones... never... How can you live like that?"

I felt tears gathering in my eyes, and I blinked furiously, trying to make them disappear.

"Are you doing that on purpose?"

"What does it feels like, to be rejected? To never find your place?" He continued regardless my question. "What does it feel to never see the colors of the world around you?"

The tears were now running freely down my cheeks.

"How does it feel to hear the pity in the others voice when they speak to you? Huh, little human?"

"Stop... please, stop!"

"How does it feel?"

"It hurts!!" I yelled. "It sucks!! I hate you!! I hate myself!!"

I was shaking with sobs.

I felt his presence intensifying.

He was in front of me, licking the tears that flew down my face.