[0]

as june was coming to an end and the weather got hotter, tyler became more miserable with each day that passed. he didn't want to waste money on using air conditioning in his house and he didn't have a pool to cool off in so he decided to spend as much time in the frozen food section of the grocery store as possible without getting kicked out. sometimes he would fill up a bucket with ice and just dump it on himself, he was that desperate.

it wasn't until the beginning of july when tyler was having one of his lonely ice bucket sessions that he heard splashing coming from behind the fence separating his lawn from his next door neighbors. he didn't even know who lived there so he never bothered to look over the fence before that day but he couldn't help himself from peeking his head over the top once he heard the sloshing of water.

sure enough, tyler's eyes landed on a large pool situated in the middle of the fancy patio. his mouth dropped open and he had to fight the urge to just jump the fence at that very moment and go swimming. tyler didn't think it was possible for the situation to get any better but he proved himself wrong when an extremely attractive guy walked out of the house. he had vibrant red hair and gauges, and although he was wearing sunglasses tyler could tell he was hot. he was shirtless and his colorful tattoo sleeve stood out against his skin.

tyler watched as the guy he assumed was his neighbor put some music on, tyler immediately recognized the song as 'violence' by blink 182, and pulled his sunglasses off. tyler nearly choked on his own spit once he finally was able to see his whole face because holy fuck he was much more attractive than anyone else he had seen. he frantically pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted his best friend melanie.

tyler: sHIT MEL SO YOU KNOW HOW I REALLY FUCKING LOVE POOLS

melanie: you constantly remind me so ofc i know

tyler: my bad

tyler: bUT IM NOT HERE TO REMIND YOU AGAIN

melanie: what you talkin bout boy

tyler: I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY NEIGHBOR HAS A POOL

tyler: IM LOOKING OVER THE FENCE RN WATCHING HIM

melanie: tyLER YOU CANT JUST DO THAT

melanie: THAT ISNT FUCKING NORMAL YOU DIMWIT

tyler: HES HOT THOUGH

tyler: WANNA SEE A PIC???????

melanie: not particularly

tyler: TOO BAD

tyler:

tyler: I JUST N U T

tyler: I JUST N U T

melanie: i mean yeah he's cute but you're still a fucking creep

•••
a/n

new story woohoo :)))

i love the concept of cute lil tyler watching josh swim bc he loves pools

i hope you guys are as excited for this as i am!!

-carina💖