The Girl In The Mask Ch.27

***Sorry for the wait I've had midterms this week***

Ch.27

“This is amazing.” I wasn’t exactly sure who said it because I had already made my way to the front door. Again I unlocked it in parsaltongue.

            “My parents bought this house before they died, so my father gave it to me to remember them both by.” I led them into the light blue hallway. “You guys can wonder around if you want, there’s nothing here that can harm you. The only person who knows where I live is my father and Severus.” They all nodded before running off; all but George that is.

            “Now where's your room?” he asked me.

            “Right this way.” I led him up the stairs and into my room. He looked around before jumping onto my bed.

            “I like it.” he said, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

            “What do you want to do?” I asked him.

            “I'm not sure, what about you?”

            “It's kind of sad that we're already bored.”

            “I know right.”

            “When are you opening the prank shop?” I sat down next to him.

            “As soon as we graduate, or maybe a little bit before since we'll have to start advertising at school. You'll be working there with me though I hope.”

            “Defiantly, besides I've never really thought of what my future would be or what job I would get.”

            “Really?”

            “Yeah, my whole life I was only The Girl In The Mask, there was no other life for me.”

            “Now there is.” he kissed me just as the door opened. Ginny and Fred entered the room and looked around my room as well.

            “Your house is awesome.” said Ginny.

            “Thanks, but I'm going to have to go to my meeting. You all might want to leave.”  they nodded before Fred and Ginny apparated back to their house.

            “I'll see you later.” George left as well. 

            I decided I better get ready since this time it wouldn't be just my father there. The dress was pure white with a puffy rouched bottom. White shoes, a sapphire ring, my promise ring, and a sapphire necklace. My mask was a sapphire blue with feathers coming from the top. Once I was ready I appeared back in the Malfoy's house; this was where the meetings would take place from now on.

            “Princess,” Draco bowed when I appeared in front of him.

            “Were you waiting on me?”

            “Yeah, my parents thought it would be best if I waited for you.” he rolled his eyes at the thought of his parents.

            “Let's go than.” I linked arms with him as we walked into the large dining room where there were already people sitting and looking around nervously. When I stepped in the whispering stopped. “I see my father has yet to arrive.” I said low enough that only Draco could hear what I said.

            “No, but it's not like anyone's going to time him.”

            “True.” I seperated and headed towards my seat to the right of my father's seat. Severus was sitting across from me in his usual seat.

            “I see that Mrs. Weasley hasn't killed you yet.” he stated.

            “No, not yet that is. She doesn't like me though, she made that nice and clear.”

            “It'll be fine, she'll get over it eventually.”

            “She's afraid I'm turning her son against their family and that I'm going to go kill them all.” we both rolled our eyes at the same time.

            “You'd think she'd be smarter than she really is.”

            “I wish. I’m going to my first meeting next week.” He smirked at me.

            “It seems that you’re growing up.”

            “Oh, shut up.” a second later my father appeared in the room. All of us stood up as he went and sat down at the top of the table. Everyone but me sat down. “I would like to thank you for all showing up to prove your loyalty. We are being to plan out a way for us to free some of our death eaters from Azkaban. My father and I are glad to see that you have not tried to turn your backs on us during this time; we all know what would happen if you did.” I sat down in my seat and turned towards my father like everyone else.

            “Thank you Abigail. I am glad to say that I have found a way to free many of my other followers. All of us will soon be reunited together. I would like to set some ground rules of course. The one you must respect at all times is to leave the Weasley’s alone for the most part. No one can know that Abigail is connected with them, so you may pick on them at times if that is how you usually act. George and his twin are off limits of course since Abigail is dating him. If you do not follow that rule then you will regret that decision forever. Is that understood?” there was a murmur of agreement around the table. “Good.”

            I left a little while later, deciding that I should stop by my house first so that I could change.  As soon as I apparated into my room I noticed that George was still there. Surprisingly he was fast asleep on my bed. I changed into pajamas instead and got into bed next to him. His eyes flicked open for a second before wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer.

            “Night, love.” He whispered just low enough for me to hear.

            “Night.” With that we fell into a deep sleep.

 There were still things that were plaguing my mind; sadly I could not get rid of them. The first thing was the fact that the war would soon be coming and I was afraid of what would happen to all the people I care for so dearly. Second was the fact I was soon going to be to be coming face to face with my uncle for the first time in my life. Sure I had heard a lot about him and how he had been framed, but I couldn’t wait to meet him. He was my mother’s brother and I couldn’t wait to finally see him after all these years.

I guess you could say I felt that Sirius would bring me closer to my mom in a way. I felt that if I got to know her, then I would begin to understand who my mom really was. My dad had always shared stories about my mother, but none of it seemed real to me; I guess it was just because I hadn’t actually gotten to know her.

This was going to be a huge moment in my life. The main reason was because I could finally share the secret that had always been eating me away.