The Girl In The Mask Ch.31

PLEASE READ!!!

**The whole right side of my body has been in a lot of pain lately because my nerves are messed up in my neck. Because of that I haven't been able to write much, which is why it took so long to type this chapter. Everytime I move my fingers I get a shock of pain. I'm so sorry for the wait and if you don't really care for this chapter. Thank you so much for reading my stories!**

Ch.31

            I woke up early the next morning since I knew Charlie and Bill would be arriving in an hour or so. George had apparently thought of that too because he was already up and had taken his shower.

            “I see you’re up early today.” He stated.

            “You are too” I got up and walked over to the closet where George was looking for a shirt to put on. I had to admit that it was a little distracting as I grabbed my clothes, George seemed to notice I was having some trouble not staring at him.

            “Like something you see.” he asked with a smirk.

            “I'm not even going to answer that.” I said rolling my eyes at him as he pulled me close to him. I gave him a quick peck before slipping out of his grip and running into the bathroom to get ready.

            “You owe me!” he said through the door before I turned on the water and began to get ready. Once I was done I flat ironed my hair and put on dull green skinny jeans, a black silk blouse, leather heels and a black pearl necklace.

            I stepped out and noticed that George was still waiting at me. This time he was looking at the pictures of my mom.

            “They're right when they say you look like your mom.” he told me when I walked over to him. He pulled me onto his lap, wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I was right about to say something when I heard someone knocking on the door to our room.

            “Hey you two, are you decent?” Charlie' voice sounded from out in the hallway. I got off George's lap and walked over to open the door just as Charlie spoke up again. “I know you guys are in there.” he gave fake sobs, “how could you forget I was coming today!”

            I swung open the door and leaned against the door frame. Charlie was surprised as I suddenly appeared in front of him.

            “I admit I didn’t expect a response that quick,” he told me just as George walked over to the door as well. Charlie pulled him in for a ‘man hug’ as they called it before we began walking downstairs. “You’ll finally get to meet Bill after all this time. Though I have to say he’s a little wary about meeting you after what our mum was saying about you. I of course know you’ll be an amazing sister-in-law.” He teased, laughing as he watched George turn bright red.

            We walked into the dining room, both Charlie and I were still laughing because of George. As soon as I spotted Bill I stopped. He had gotten up and walked over to us.

            “Hey George,” he gave him a quick hug as well before turning to me. “You must be the Abby I’ve been hearing about.”

            “Yeah, and you must be Bill.” He shook my hand before smiling at me slightly.

            “The food is on the table!” Mrs.Weasley said before sitting down in her own seat. I sat down in between the twins.

            “Sirius and Tonks, can I talk to you after we’re done eating?”

            “Sure!” Tonka answered immediately, turning away from her animated conversation with Lupin. Sirius said he didn’t mind either. A few minutes later Fred leaned over and whispered in my ear.

            “We were wondering if you would like to help us decorate the shop.”

            “We would love you to help us since it’s going to be your store too.” George said as he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

            “I’d love to.” I told them. I was soon done and noticed that Tonks and Sirius had been waiting on me to finish up.

            The three of us went into the room with the family tree so we could talk without anyone disrupting us. This was the moment I had been waiting for, for so long.

            “What did you need?” Sirius asked with a concerned expression on his face.

            “I want to tell you the truth about my family.” I said slowly, not sure about how to really start this conversation considering I have never done this. “My father isn’t evil like you seem to think. The prophecy took over my father when he became angry with my mother’s death.”

            That’s how the conversation started and by the time I was done explaining, they were staring at me with their mouths hanging open.

            “Are you sure Abby? This sounds a little farfetched.” said Sirius.

            “I know it’s true, it’s just that after all that’s happened no one will ever believe it. The prophecy won’t let anyone but my family knows this until the final battle is almost at its end.”

            “I believe you, there’s something in your eyes that shows me you’re telling the truth.” Tonks told me. We left the room after that. I could see that everyone was curious about why we were in there for so long. Before I could tell them that everything was fine, Fred and George hauled me upstairs to Fred’s room.

            “We were wondering if you could come help us with the shop now?” asked Fred.

            “I’d love to.” We stood there for a second. “Are we going or not?”

            They quickly linked arms with me before we felt the familiar sensation of apparating. Before long we landed in a three floor building with a basement as well. The third floor could be used as an apartment later on, the two main floors could be used as the actually store and the basement for experimenting. The walls were all cream, but there was a lot of space that we could work with.

            “I can’t wait to get started!” I said with a smile as I looked around the room, I already had a plan.