The Girl In The Mask Ch.10

***The dress in the picture is for the first part of this story.***

Ch.10

After a little while I finally picked out my outfit. It was a short dress, the top was a white satin with a black sash around the waist that held a black rose connected to it. The bottom of the dress was a blue colored fabric with a piece of lace over it, the lace in the shape of black roses, but still allowing the blue to show through.

It was accompanied by black ankle boots that had black spikes covering the back of them, as well as a sparkling black bracelet, and black gem, dangling earrings. My makeup was a pewter eye while I had a little lip gloss on as well. The final thing I had on was the mask. It was lace with a sheer black ribbon tying it to my face. On the side of it was a single black rose and some feathers.

“You leaving now?” asked Elena as she sat down on the end of my bed, looking me over.

“Yeah, do you mind checking outside?”

“No problem.” she looked down at her lap once before turning her attention back to me. “Is there anyway I can borrow a dress for tomorrow evening when I'm going on a date with Salvador. Fred and George told me about that secret passage to get into Hogsmeade.”

“Sure, do you want to look fancy or more casual?”

“Fancy, he got a reservation to one of those expensive restaurants and it has dress code.”

“Okay, we'll pick out something for you tomorrow.” she nodded before going out our door to make sure no one was in the common room.

“You can go now,” she said when she returned.

“Thanks,” I slipped past her and went out the common rooms door. As soon as it shut I felt myself being swept away.

“Harry's name was pulled I presume,” my dad said as I stepped into his room, sitting down on one of the chairs.

“Yes, Ron is acting like a jealous git because of it though,” I sighed.

“You should try to help them get along again. Harry's going to need all the friends he can get after this year. After what you told him he's going to think that you're involved with everything going on. If they ask you about it then just tell them that I didn't let you know everything about the plan. Just tell him that I'm trying to kill him and whatever else you want to say.”

“Okay.”

“When you come back next time I'll tell you the plan I need you to complete.”

“Of course dad, love you,” I said, heading for the door.

“Love you too.”

The next morning I was woken to the sound of Elena squealing, launching herself onto me. “You do realize you could have let me sleep in just a little longer?” I said.

“Yes, but I'm so excited, I need you to make sure I look amazing.”

“Fine, at least let me get dressed and eat first.” she got off me, allowing me to make a bee line for my closet and bathroom. I changed into distressed bootleg jeans that had a few rips in them, a leopard crop top and 7 inch brown high heels. My makeup was just some coco lip stick, a little eye liner, and some eyeshadow. “Now let's eat.”

click external link for outfit

Fred, George, and Lee caught up with us when we reached the table. “So what is everyone doing today?” asked Fred.