Chp.1 The Arival

Dawns POV

   It was just another Saturday morning like all the others. Dicky was upstairs working on his hair, Nicky was in the kitchen cooking with mom and Ricky was upstairs reading his annul word a day from his dictionary. I love Saturdays. Usually I have a soccer game today but it was rained out. The doorbell rang and right on queue Squishy Paws was at the door barking loudly. I giggled a bit and answered the door. A tall, strict looking lady with thick glasses and dress and leather jacket. She looked very stern. I was a bit scared at that time.
"Hello miss," she said in a British accent "is there a Casey Harper in this house."
I was shocked. Who's Casey?
"Um no there isn't a Casey here you must be at the wrong house." I said confused
The lady chuckled. "Oh he must be using a different name. May I see your parents please?"
"Yeah sure" I said
I looked back and called for them. After a second, Tom and Anne Harper came from the kitchen. My parents stop in their tracks at the sight of the lady in the doorway. Mom looks at dad with concern in her eyes. What's going on now!
"Ricky honey come down here please!" Mom yells upstairs
Ricky pounded down the stairs.
"Yeah mom what's-" Ricky stopped "Ms. Tilden w-what are you doing here?!?"
The lady smiled "Oh Casey you must know why I'm here."
I looked at Ricky with surprise "Ricky who is this?"
Ricky walked down the stairs and went to mom and dad and he nodded. Ricky called the others. Dicky and Nicky came into the living room and we all sat down on the couch. Ricky stood up in front of us and sighed.
"Guys, there's something I have to tell you. I'm not your real brother" he said