Chapter 25

*Big Vince’s POV*

I cannot believe this is happening to that beautiful sweet girl and Chris…my god. I don’t even know where to start with him. He’s always seemed like this trouble maker player type of guy but his close friends know that it’s just a shell. Don’t get me wrong that is one side of his personality but all of us guys that know him know just how deeply her cares about Liz.

I may know more than others but not because he doesn’t trust them but since he found out Liz was being abused we became closer. See what most people don’t know is my dad used to beat the hell out of my mother but for some reason she stayed with him for a while. No one understood why she stayed with him but she loved him more than anything in this world so she stayed with him. I originally started working out and taking different classes teaching me how to fight so I could one day protect my mom.

When she found out I was doing this she reported my dad to the cops and he is now in jail for the next 5 years. She told me that if I was going to be strong enough to take care of her the least she could do was stand up for me to him. I will never forget how happy I was when the cops came to the house and arrested my father. It’s been hard for my siblings but it’s so much better since he has been gone.

Liz is so sweet and such a down to earth girl that she had everyone fooled all this time. I can’t believe that her father has been doing this to her. She’s been so silent and strong; I wasn’t the one being abused physically by my father so to me it was easier keeping quiet about it. I can honestly say I don’t think I would’ve been able to keep quiet if it was me being abused for 2 years.

I clapped Matt on the back a few more times before I was able to pull myself off of him. I wiped my eyes knowing that I was crying. I wasn’t just crying because of Liz but I was crying for her and her silent pain. I was crying for Chris having to see the person he loves go through this, I was crying for Matt and Mikey. To see your sister being abused and there is nothing that you can do about it; I don’t know what I would do if I had to see that happen to my sister.

Yes I have a sister; well actually that’s a lie. I actually have 3 younger sisters and an older brother that left as soon as he graduated high school a few years ago. He’s actually the reason my father married my mother since it would’ve looked bad on my father if they didn’t get married. I cherish my 3 little sisters more than words could explain.

The one right after me is Victoria, she’s 16 and she is a sophomore at my school. She doesn’t ignore me but she wants to get through high school by herself so she requested that I back off and let her do her thing. I would say I respected that request and I sort of have if you think about me not speaking to her but if you’re thinking I haven’t had her back; you’re definitely wrong there. When she started her freshman year I told all of the guys in the freshman class that was coming up that she was my sister and I would do damage if anyone of them fucked with her. She would kill me if she found out about that.

The next one is Vivianna or Vivi (a/n Viv-e) as I call her but I don’t recommend it since I’m the only one that calls her that; you can call her Viv or Anna. She’s 15 and a little spit fire at that, it’s not teenage hormones, trust me she has been a force to be reckoned with since she was a little girl. You can actually tell a little from what I got her for her 15th birthday this year that just recently passed. I was against it at first but I just can’t say no to them and since dad is gone mom lets me help out with the discipline stuff. She has her nose pierced and her lip; she was supposed to choose but ended up winning when she bat her eyes and pouted those little lips. She’s obviously in junior high but I don’t have to worry about her much because I know that if anyone bests her she will definitely come running to me since they will have to be a creepy man or something.