Chapter 1

Juliet POV

I sighed, knowing I probably looked like hell. With my heels clip-clomping on the uneven pavement, I steadied myself, acknowledging the bruise on my abdomen.

But no matter what anybody said, that bitch deserved it. Sneering at me like she knew something i didn't. I tried to ignore her screechy, Barbie voice, but when she pushed me and I got my white shorts dirty, all reasonable thoughts flew out the window. I smirked at the memory of the sluts face as I punched her flat out in the nose. Well, may be, now, she'll get another nose-job!

Out of what seemed to be nowhere, this hot looking guy stepped towards me. I was halfway smiling flirtatiously, when I realized he probably just wanted to get laid.

"What do you want" I snapped at him. Letting him know that I shouldn't be messed with.

He just simply raised an eyebrow and said something about eating.I gaped at how his each word came out smoother than silk. Before letting any other words come out of his mouth, his eyes traveled down my body, taking in my rough appearance. I raised an eyebrow at his slight British accent, while another shiver ran through, demanding me to close the gap between us. I said something back along the lines of "I'm sure there is a donut shop around here somewhere," this guy was starting to be creepy. Now, instead of lust, anticipation coursed through my veins. I really needed to get out of from here. Lost in thought, the shove that made me hit the bricked wall with force brought me back to life.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I said, trying to be angry but thats kind of hard as the mans every touch was sending me into a frenzy. My brain tried to process the information that a stranger was touching me, but his every touch made me lose my train of thought. Every touch, every time. 

He leaned his lips towards my neck and inhaled. That would be creepy to a bystander, and it should have been creepy to me, too, but it just turned me on 10  times more.

What he did after, literally drained the blood out of me; he bit into my neck. But, a familiar bloodcurling scream shortly followed after, right before I fell into a deep slumber.

-------(changing povs from time to time)

Alexandria pov

I let out a furious scream which seemed foreign, even to me. I am damn sure it would have made any human flinch and run away, but not him. I knew a monster like him, like me, would not even pay attention to something so common during "lunch time".

He just looked up from his "meal", who is also my twin Juliet. HE IS SO FREAKING DEAD. Or, well, in trouble anyways.

My feet charged at him and powerhouse kicked him. He landed on the ground with a loud thump, bringing some satisfaction to my now sour mood. 

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO I AM, DARRIN?!? YOU DARE TOUCH MY SISTER!?!?!?!" I screamed at him furiously, my voice dripping with venom and harshness.

"I-i-im sorry your highness, it's just- she smelled so mesmerizing," he replied sheepishly, while he dared let a grin break onto his face.

"You have better learned your lesson, Darrin. She is a half- breed and that is why she needs to be PROTECTED" I said, slightly calming down, but annoyed at the arrogant grin on his face at the same time.

Juliet groggily looked up and muttered "Alex?" I turned my gaze towards her and my gaze softened. Looks, like her fast healing made her wake up even faster. Damn it, this is all my fault! I now knew I can't leave her alone, vampires like Darrin will stop at nothing to taste her delicious blood. 

I turned back towards Darrin, speaking harshly, "she is your responsibility now, she cannot know who i am. and never let her find out who her father is. She has tried to search for him secretly, she cannot find him, do you understand? Can you follow orders now? Or do want some reminding of your place?" 

He nodded, frightened at my anger, ans shivered involuntarily at my threat. Good, he should be, I thought bitterly. 

I picked up Juliet gently, careful not to hurt her neck especially, and ran to a secluded house at lightning speed. Setting her down with carefully on the nearest bed, I began to feel guilty for lying to my twin, who's supposed to be my best friend, my other half.

"You won't be able erase her memory, she is half so you understand. She will now feel a pull towards you, so be careful. Please,take care of her," I spoke in a commanding tone, only softening it in the end, which Darrin seemed to be surprised at.

I leaned and spoke in her ear "You will be fine". Then I stood up and fled like the coward I am and let all the guiltiness of hiding the truth from her flow in my body like blood.

--------

Comment, vote, and keep reading..............................

heehee, hope you enjoyed...and...stuff

tootles <3

-xoxo