Chapter 2

A/N you guys plzzzz  comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recommend it  to your friends, toooo. Plzzz it will mean the world to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juleit POV

"Oh shit!" I whispered as an incredicle pain shot up my neck, waking me up fully, but my eyes shut tighter. My back hurt from the angle I was laying on it from, and suddenly, everything hit me like a ton of bricks.

"OH SHIT!" I screamed this time, startled at the sudden flow of memories. I looked around and sure enough, I was in a strange house. I scrunched up my eyebrows as I caught a distinctive memory of Alex being there, but, she couldnt have been there, right? 

I shook the the thought away, impossible. I cracked my neck and took in my surroundings. The walls were covered in deep beige color. On each wall, there was a portrait, of who? I have no idea. Moving my torso a little, I noticed I was on a couch. Well, that explains the odd angle. The cushions seemed too soft to be true, but they also seemed to be untouched before me. Moving my torso back around, the next thing I say would've made me piss my pants, but thankfully, I didn't. The shadow was at least half the size of the wall; very lean and muscular. Oh, wonderful, I'm checking out a shadow! As if someone heard my thoughts, my ears perked up at a soft chuckle. Shit, I'm screwed. 

"HOLY MOTHER OF SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed after all my reasonable thoughts rushed to my brain. My feet instinctively curled up on the couch, and soon, my body was moving farthur back in to it. The comforter that kept me warm, suddenly fell to the ground, leaving my bare skin vulnerable to the freezing temperature in the room. 

The animated shadow formed the guy from last night. Oh, Hell, now I was pissed. All I saw next was red as i leaped off the bed at "him" and slapped him as hard as i could. If this is on the camera, I will surley be laughing my ass off while watching his expression. That thought almost made me crack a smile. Almost. 

He stumbled back a few steps and seemed a bit shocked. His hands automatically came up to his abused cheek, all the while his face never left the traces of shock. What the hell did he expect, hugs and kisses? Then, his eyes showed a bit of understanding. I swear, it's like he's bipolar!

Thankfully, my eyes spotted a huge caramel colored door, and my instincts commanded me to follow it. Leaving the guy behind, my head focused on how many steps I need more to reach the door.

And, of course fate is never on my side. The guy was infront of me in a flash. His hands cupped my waist faster than my feet could stop. My shirt rode up a little from the sudden contact, and his ice-cold fingers brushed the skin that showed. Tingles errupted within me, while I felt light headed.

I kicked and shoved, but the guy might as well been a brick wall. His face held a smirk that never left his face while my arms lost all their energy. 

The guy leaned in my ear, causing me to stop thrashing around and whispered in a husky voice, "my name is Darrin, love." Oh great, the accent is back. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled, practically deafening him for life.

"No can't do, love," Darrin, appearantly, replied. In one swift move, he lifted me up like I was 5 pounds, and began walking towards my previous exit. I quit kicking a long time ago, seeing this guy was jacked.

"I appreciate the compliment, but I prefer if you say my name; Darrin."

"WHAT THE HELL?????" my mind freaked at how he knew what I was thinking.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, I can read minds genius!" Darrin growled. Well, I guess this was a touchy subject. Oh, wait, where the hell are we going?!?!?

"To see your sister," Darrin replied.

"STOP READING MY THOUGHTS, YOU FREAK!" Wait, did he just say SISTER?!??!?!?!?! Alex definately is in deeeep shit, now.