Chapter 10 ~ Yeah!!! Double Digits WooHoo :P ~

{ A/N Sooo, I'm pretty sure that no one cares, but right now I'm chilling in the library like a boss... My cousin wants to study in 'peace' (like a NJ library could freaking be peaceful and quiet *eyeroll* ) so I tag along with her.... There's this really creepy librarian who keeps giving me and my friends glares when we laugh out loud and talk- I mean I know that we're loud, but seriously, no need to murder us with deadly glares!!!!! Anyway, luckily for you guys, I'm managing to pull through and survive, and write this chapter :) Hope you guys like *_* -M }

Animal Warehouse

3 am

He had a predatory smile, and that's basically what made everyone scurry out of his way.  Right now, he might be right behind you, smiling sardonically with a knife placed professionally underneathe your chin. He would tease the edge of the tool, until it's soaked with blood. Then, he'll maniacally raise his knife to his lips, and moan in the pleasure of his recent feed. After that, he'd perform a free-style surgery on you, occassionally tasting your insides. 

And, that's only three times a day for him.

He's handsome, like any other vampire is. Similar to other vampires, his painful beauty outweighs his hunger, his thirst for human blood. Even for normal vampires, he's considered a cannibal, a flesh-eater. And, that's what makes him the most dangerous of them all. Of course, there's been rumors that it's all for show, for keep-sake of his powerful name. But, that's not true; he can't help himself to his addiction, to his monstrous ways. They are now part of him, like they have been for thousands of years. 

He owns a large group, completed with the most tortorous vampires. When they have a target, they don't stop until they're satisfied. They don't stop until their target is only a pile of  worthless bones. And, they don't stop until their leader tells them to. And, this time, their target is by far the most... Interesting. And, well-protected. It's going to be a challenge.

But, Scott Trents likes challenges...

Darren's House

2 am

Juliet POV

Alright, even thought I'm angry at Darren, and he's upset with me, I'm not going to let the chance of an epic prank go by, unused. So, right now, Darren and Cameron are somewhere in the house, I really don't care enough to know where. I'm just focusing on how I'm going to, unnoticed, might I add, bring 10 alarm clocks in Darren's room. Although, it was funny when Samuel looked at me like I was crazy when he took me shopping! His dumb-founded face was down right hilarious. But, I didn't waste time laughing since I had business to care of. Well, prank-like business to take care of. Anyway, he was kind of cute, too. 

Snapping out of these ridiculous thoughts, I threw unnecessary things out of my way to find those clocks. Where the hell did I put them? Ah, found 'em under the dirty pile of clothes. I took a deep breathe, and released it, trying not to dwell on how they ended in there of all the places. I quietly and carefully picked some of the clocks up, and sped away to Darren's room. I returned to pick the rest up, and went back. Dumping them all next to his king sized bed, I quickly got to work.

10 minutes later... 

All done... I smirked to myself. Specially snickering to myself on the last two's location. His face is going to be freaking priceless. I simply cannot wait! Damn, I should've brought a camera to capture his reaction! I can't even put my phone in there, 'cuz if he finds it, then he can get back at me by destroying it! That's right, I think of every hole in my plan- people aren't scared of my pranks for the mistakes! 

Anyway, I should probably start cleaning the room, if I have to make it look like nothing's out of the ordinary. Ugh, 'cleaning', here we go...

--------------------------------------------- 

3:30 am

Darren POV

I start jogging my way up to my room, purposely flexing my muscles for the female bodyguards. In my peripheral vision, I actually saw one of them fan herself. Shaking my head, and chuckling a bit, I climbed the stairs leading up to the main bedrooms. I passed Jules' on the way, and couldn't resist peeking. I momentarily got blinded by how she was working out.

Damn.

Not realizing I actually spoke through the mind link, I boldly started to check her out. When she turned around, our eyes met; mine displayed shock, her displayed smugness.

"Why, Darren, fancy seeing you there, you know, all eye-raping me." Smartass, are we? Well, two can play at this game.

"Uh huh, sure. I was just mentally repositioning you so-"

"Get out! Don't even complete that sentence! You're such a perv!!" She slammed the door, while I continued to obnoxiously laugh. I didn't fail to notice the amused glint in her eyes. I continued to make my way to my room. Since vampires can't sleep, there was no use for beds, but we can still lie down and relax. So, that's exactly what I did. After hours of working out in the gym downstairs, I think I deserve a moment of peace, even though I don't feel tired one bit. 

As my back made contact with the bed, I noticed it felt different. I wiggled around, trying to pin-point exactly what it is that was making me uncomfortable, but I couldn't firgure it out. Eh, whatever. 

Just when I was about to tune out everything, hell broke loose, figuratively speaking, of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------

{ A/N hehehe, can't wait to write about his reaction!!!!! lol, hope this chapter lived up to your expectations. Peace out, mofoers :P }