Neat Gilbert and On Living Together

"Huh..."

Matthew looks around in awe. The living room is beige, classy, and the neatest room he has ever been in. It was a pleasant surprise; He never thought of Gilbert as a neat and classy person.

"Surprised?", Gilbert chuckles, amused by the expression on the Canadian's face. He holds his hand.

"W-Well, yeah.. It's kinda not like you."

"Kesese! it's my brother's idea to make this room beige."

"Did he clean it too?"

"Nein, I did."

Matthew smiles at Gilbert, swinging their arms around.

"Well... wow."

"I know. Want a house tour?"

The Canadian would love to have a walk around the house, but Gilbert's couch looks sooo comfortable. It's like it's begging to be sat on.

"That would be nice," Matthew smiles, "But I wanna sit on the couch first."

The albino chuckles, giving his lover a small peck on the cheek. "I almost forgot you were that cute."

They both sit on the couch. Matthew was right about it being comfortable; it was like sitting on a stack of fluffy pancakes. He relaxes, piling his legs on top of Gilbert's. The Prussian doesn't mind, he actually likes it. Canadian thighs may be the best thighs he's ever had. (Headcanon! hella thicc thighs are canadian thighs 😉).

"So," Matthew blinks, "Why'd you call me?"

"I was bored."

"What do you think we could do then?"

"I dunno. Watch a movie, cuddle...," Gilbert smirks, moving his face closer to Matthew's. The Prussian places his hand on the blonde's thigh, squeezing it lightly. "..or maybe make out~?"

The Canadian blushes and giggles nervously, unsure what to do so he just moves Gilbert's hand away.

"We'll do that later, eh..."

Gilbert pecks Matthew's nose, grinning.

"What? I miss you. I deserve a kissing session."

Matthew tilts his head, pretending to think about it.

"Hm....

Maybe later."

"At least just sit on my lap?"

"...Why would I do that?", Matthew asks, hesitant.

"No reason."

"Fine. I-I guess I can.", Matthew shrugs innocently. He gets up and sits back down, on the Prussian's lap. The albino laughs, making the Canadian pout.

"What's so funny?"

"You have to face me. Otherwise this looks like we're gonna fuck."

Matthew blushes, mortified.

"Gilbert!"

"Just saying~"

He huffed, standing up again and sitting, but this time he straddles the Prussian. Gilbert places both his hands on the Canadian's thighs and gives some space for his legs.

"Happy?"

"Super happy."

Matthew chuckles.