Started with a Party (Intro)

The party was wild; people were crowding the dance floor with their drunken movements as loud music blared from the several large speakers found in the house.

Solo cups were scattered on the floors where the attendants, some underage, sip the last drop of  jungle juice in their cups and slur out phrases they would be ashamed to say when sober.

The sports fans were gathered on the couch, cheering and yelling for the football team  they betted on while behind them are those quiet prideful people playing pool.

In the backyard is the swimming pool, and several crazy people who skinny dipped and dived from the roof. Oh, and don't forget the occasional couples who make out; the boys were lucky tonight, girl on girl!

These are the kinds of parties Alfred enjoys. Loud, wild and extravagant with a side of people making out. Mmm. On the contrary, his brother, Matthew, is too 'shy and reserved' for these kind of things, although there were some moments where he actually cooperated and partied alongside Alfred.

What the Canadian never knew was that during those rare times he partied, a pair of glinting red eyes always glanced upon him. Alfred noticed, although he doesn't mention. He just goes his own way, flirting with the ladies and being possibly the loudest a host can be. A moment of silence for the poor elderly woman who lives in the house beside Alfred and Matthew's.

Oh, the pair of red eyes? Those are Gilbert's. And as soon as he saw the Canadian walk shyly down the stairs and straight to where the snacks are, he knew it was his chance. He had to get him.

How tho'?

//Interested so far? Pleaaaseee say so xD this is my first fanfic, and I got this idea in my head just recently. Enjoy! :)