Bad Boy and His Bad Moves

I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13/14, PLEASE DON'T MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND CRINGY-NESS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stretched my whole body as soon as I got out from my car, I went to the back of my car and took out two of my luggages. I took a deep breath, I'm in the college now. No more high school, I'm happy for god's sake. I locked my car and went straight to the lift, I unlocked my iPhone and checked my email so I know which room I'm gonna stay. Number room, 832 on the fourth floor. I locked my phone and slide it in my leather jacket's pocket. The door lift opened and I went out while carrying the bags. I searched the room, thank god it's really near to the lift. There is a key under the mat so I took out and unlocked the door. I went in and put my bags beside the sofa, I sighed in relief. I took my phone and called my brother telling that I already arrived, I didn't live with my parents since I was 14 because they got a divorce. I lived with my father for a while but he always gets mad at me for no reason, I gave up and lived with my mother but she's a bitch who always has a priority to her boyfriend but not to his daughter. I decided to live with my brother, Freddie who is married to my best friend's sister Camilia for 7 years. They still have no kids so it will be easier for me to live with them but since I got into a college I decided to live on my own. My brother and his wife let me live on my own since they've been in my place before. I mean my brother's wife used to have the same problem like me but my brother doesn't. My phone beeped and it was a text from my brother.

'Take care Effy, don't drink and get laid too much ;)'

I giggled, Freddie is such an ass sometimes.

'You're such an asshole Fred, take care of my sister-in-law. Don't get her scream your name too loud till the cops come ;) love ya xoxo'

I pressed send, put my phone beside me. I heard someone unlocking the door then some guy with black jacket and white shirt, he also got a blonde hair and a nose ring came to me. "I know I sound too rude but I don't remember you so get the hell out." He said, I raised my eyebrow and stood up. "I'm not your ex-girlfriend or the bitch you just fucked. I'm your new roommate." I said and rolled my eyes. "I don't live with chicks." He trailed his eyes down to my body, "Especially girls like you."

I crossed my arms to my chest, "What do you mean by girls like me?" I said while looking down on him. "You're innocent, the daddy's girl." He said and snorted, "Yeah, so much for 'Daddy's girl' my fucking ass. I'm not a good girl so," I rolled my eyes again. "Show me you're not a good girl," He said again and a smirk appeared on his face. "What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow. He walked to me and I backed a few steps, he smirked again and still walking to me till my body hit against the wall. He put both of his arms besides my body so I couldn't go anywhere, he licked his lips and whispered to me, "Am I scaring you, innocent little girl?" I looked into his eyes and smiled, "Oh, I'm not scared bad boy." I pushed him away, took my bags and went into my room. The wall is in blue kind of ocean color, I put my bags on the bed and sighed. God, what's that guy problem anyways? Ugh. I unzipped one of my clothing bags and took out plain white shirt and black knee shorts. I stripped my clothes that I'm wearing right now and changed to the clothes that I picked. I unlocked my phone and went to Music, I scrolled down to the songs and I saw The 1975 album, I picked Girls from their album and put it on the highest volume. I smiled and cleaned up my room while jamming to my favourite song.

They're just girls breaking hearts

Eyes bright, uptight, just girls

But she can't be what you need if she's 17

They're just girls

They're just gir-

Someone burst in my room and it was that asshole, "What the hell dude? Will you at least knock or something?!" I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm your roommate, I can do anything I want to," He smirked, "Whatever, pft annoying," I snapped. "Okay whatever, do you want pizza?" He asked while leaning against the door. As much as I don't like this guy, I'm pretty sure I'm hungry too so I nodded. "Pepperoni and Ham, you okay with that?" He asked again, I nodded again and he walked away. Phew thank god, I paused the song and locked my iPhone. I rest my body on the bed for awhile and suddenly my phone rings, I looked at it. It was Farrah, my best friend calling. I slide answer.

'Hey Farrah!'

'Hey Effy, so how's your roommate?'

'Goddamn, he's such an asshole!' I whisper-yelling

'Poor you, mine's pretty hot and really kind actually' She laughs

'Good for you' I said

'Gotta go, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee see you soon!' She said, I had to put the phone distance a bit far from my ear since she's talking like she's yelling.

'Alright, see you soon' I said, I smiled and went out from my room. I saw the guy was sitting on the couch while watching some shows that I don't know. I went to the couch and sit beside him, he looked at me. "I never had the chance to ask your name," he said, I looked at him back. "Just call me Effy," he took out his hand, "Cook," I shake his hands, "So how old are you?" he asked, "Turning 18 on December 8, how about you?" I asked him, "19 on August 21," I snorted, "Old," he looked at me up and down, "At least I'm not a virgin," he snorted, "I don't need to know that mate," I snapped at him, how does he know I'm a virgin anyways? Does he? I don't think so, let's just cross finger and pray that he doesn't know. Right before he wanted to ask something, the doorbell rang. It must be the pizza dude, "I'll go get it," I smiled, stood up, walked to the door and pay for the pizza. I smiled at the pizza dude and took the pizza, I walked to the couch and put it on the table. "Which one do you want?" He asked while opening both of the boxes, "I'll take ham," I said and took the pizza that has ham on it. We ate it while watching Adventure Time, after we ate it I stood up and rubbed the dusts off my shorts. I walked to my room and Cook asked, "Wait, are you a virgin?" I turned back, "None of your business mate, Good night see you tomorrow," I said, he smirked. I went into my room, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and went straight to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------