Chapter thirty one

Chapter 31

Luke's POV

As soon as the klaxon goes off, Olive is on her hands and knees to find the blue star in this room before going into the next room. She makes her way around the room as she leans in front of her hand nearly touches a star, a baby blue one. The guys and I shout at the TV screen, and as if she can hear our shouting she leans even more forward and finds the star and putting it into her onesie pocket, luckily they have zip up pockets.

The TV switchers to another contestant, I think her name being Kathryn? Yes that's it. Kathryn is competing for Beau. The TV shows that she is in like a chamber, which has a maze on the front, you see her using like a magnet, and moving keys from one end of the maze to the other, once the key is out. Kathryn turns around and try's the chests with the keys to open them.

She unlocks it and then goes to the maze once again, to get another key.

Once she has gotten all the keys out, she is looking for the stars in the chests, but unfortunately, in the chests are spiders, crickets, and other creepy crawlies, some are going up her body making her squirm and jump about, while looking for those stars.

Once again it changes to another challenge, this challenge has two girls, Luna and Georgia, Luna is a Jai girl and Georgia is a Daniel girl. One of them is blindfolded for half before they change over. The one who isn't blindfolded, has to guide the blind one across an obstacle course, off the ground by 100ft, the blind one has to collect the stars with the help of the other one, by directing where the star is, then the blindfolded one has to throw the stars to the other, has two different coloured stars, if wrong one doesn't count. Has twenty minutes to complete it, each girl has ten minutes each blindfolded.

The next one it goes to is a girl named Emily, a girl who is competing for me, she has to go through 100 tubes, to find five stars in the tubes, but two different colours, if wrong colour picked loses points. If right colour picked points gained. Has ten minutes to find them and also not alone, every minute creepy crawlies get added into the room.

They show all the girls doing their separate challengers and how difficult some of them look. Like a girl named Alanis, a girl competing for James has to go into a sinking submarine, with water animals in, has to find five stars out of the ten stars, five of them being a different colour, ones she cannot get. Each wrong coloured star Alanis get, takes away five seconds off of her ten minutes.

Then it returns to Olive, her now in the third room, out of the five. She is in a room, filled with spiders, and fish guts, after this she will need a good bath.

She is looking, while still in the dark for the baby blue stars.

After about two more minutes she has found a star, the right star and has got the next star from the fourth room, now being in the last room, looking for the last star.

As soon as she collects that baby blue star, the klaxon goes off, indicating that her time is up. Fortunately she found all five stars, all of them baby blue, no blood red stars.

Letting out a sigh of relief, that Olive got all the stars in the time, one girl who was competing for me will return home, the same thing with a girl from each of the lads.

But we won't know who goes through until tomorrow morning, when the girls will be back and have rested before the interviews with Condrey.

Olive's POV

As soon as the klaxon goes off I just want to collapse, but thinking against it with what is on the floor in this room. But because it was so dark in each of the room, I couldn't make out what was in each, so I did it faster, however I could tell that in one of the rooms has like fish guts on the floor, by the smell I got when I first walked into it.

I get escorted out of the last room and into broad daylight, making me squint my eyes with the sudden brightness, with being in that challenge for a bit.

I am then taken back up to my floor and told to have a shower, the words that the man said was and I quote "you stink of rotting meat, you need a shower, and pronto!" he wasn't the nicest of people but he wasn't lying.

Quickly once in my bathroom, I strip and get into the shower, letting the hot water hit against my back and let water cascade through my hair, relaxing my body. Once washed my hair and body, I begin again, washing, with the smell still lingering. I wash my body and hair, overall four times, making sure that my strawberry shampoo and conditioner would leave my hair smelling of strawberries. For my body, I make sure to scrub my body raw with my bubblegum body wash.

Once finished I turn off the water and step out, grabbing the closest towel and wrapping it around my now sore body, with all the scrubbing. I make my way into my bedroom and change into some comfortable pyjamas, them consisting of soft and fluffy, shorts and a long sleeved, hoodie like pyjama top.

Now dressed, I go back into my bathroom and brush my teeth and do my usual routine before jumping onto my bed and pulling the covers over my body, wanting sleep to take over.

As my eyes become heavy I just think about if I do get sent back home, will I get laughed at, about how far I came or will I get people saying they are sorry I didn't win.

I just hope, that I do go through, I may be thinking about myself here, but I really want to win this, however if something happened and I got sent home I wouldn't mind if I made myself get sent home. As long as Faith and Emily, whoever wins has an amazing life with Luke and becoming a Brooks.

___________________________________________________________

A/N

Okay so the reason why I haven't updated in so long is because I lost the actual chapter that I had wrote, so I had to write it all out again.

So sorry it took me long to rewrite it, hope the chapter was alright. I will try and update by the end of next week, but no promises.

Don't forget to hit the vote button and also to comment on what you thought and if you haven't already hit my follow button.

If you haven't already, go and check out my other books, if you like them don't forget to give that one as much love as this one

Love you all. thanks for being patience with me!!

Alex xxx