Chapter sixteen

Chapter 16:

Olives POV

Finding forever 21 was harder because how far away it was from Victoria's secret.

"For your second challenge you have to answer some questions then if you do you get a reward, if you don't then you won't get it. But don't worry this challenge doesn't matter if you don't get the answers correctly." She explained, nodding my head she carried on. "You have unlimited time, but the longer you take answering these questions the less time you have for the other challenges."

"What year was James Yammouni born?"

"February 27th 1996"

"Correct. What mockumentarys have they done?"

"1D fanboy twice, professional skipping twice, Janoskians VS wild, pro skateboard and tennis" I list out all the mockumentarys I could recall watching.

"Correct. What is does the tattoo quote say on Luke's chest?"

"If you can't, you must. If you must, you can." I loved that tattoo; it must be one of my all time favourite of all his tattoos.

"Correct. Who has the dogs are gonna bark tattoo on their right arm?"

"Beau Brooks"

"Correct. What does the tattoo say on Beau's left foot?"

"Bitch" I laugh a little at the reason why he has the tattoo on his foot.

"Correct. How many jelly beans does Daniel Sahyounie have on his left hand, and what colour are they?" Now this one was hard I know there was four, one on each finger, but I could not remember what order the colours went in.

"Four jelly beans, and on his index finger it is red, middle finger is yellow, the one next to his middle finger is green and his pinkie is orange?" I say, but it sounded more like a question.

"Correct" she smiled before carrying on. "Now these questions aren't about the Janoskians. What is the pretty little lairs theme song?"

"Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it, in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you

Won't tell what I said

Cause two can keep a secret

If one of the m is dead" I sing it as it does in the theme song.

"Correct. What is Jack and Jack's last name?"

"Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky"

"Correct. For your finial question, why do you want to win this husband games and marry Luke?

"I am just a normal girl, and with the husband games being there, us normal people can get a chance to marry someone who lives in the Capitol. The husband games, gives everyone a chance on marrying a man like Luke, and all the other celebrities that have been a part of the husband/wife games."

The woman smiled and nodded. "Okay, you got all the questions correct, the prize you have is to pick an outfit from this shop, anything. But the one thing is that you should hurry up or you might not finish all the challenges."

I walked away from the woman smiling, and I had my backpack on my back, while I looked for some clothes to wear.

After looking in the dresses and with no luck of finding something I like, I go to the skirts, and straight away, I find the perfect skater skirt.