Chapter eighteen

this is dedicated to the lovely tifftheawesome because she has made the new cover for the book, thank you, it looks amazing!

Chapter 18:

Jai's POV

We all was sat down in front a TV watching how the girls get on and with our phones in hand, I had to message more people because I had most girls competing for me after the first arena.

All of us bored to death, all we wanted to do was something fun but, we wasn't aloud out of this room until we have finished the text. I sit with my head on the armrest of one of the two couches that are in the room. As I take a glance over to Beau, you could see he wanted to go outside, the large window not helping one bit, the sun blazing down making it a hot day, the capitol men and woman in the extravagant, colourful attire.

Moving once again on the couch, I lay down with my legs hanging over the back, my head hanging close to the wooden floor.

Minutes pass and I have to message another girl, a similar message that I have given to the last couple of girls, James looking more frustrated by the second, he may had the least amount of girls competing for him but it looks as if they are taking their time in this second arena. Luke looking happy from beside me, he locked the iphone and then shoved it into his front pocket, looks as if he has finished messaging all the girls.

About half an hour later, I am still messaging girl, the other four finished about five minutes ago, now they are just waiting for me to message the last girl, Hailey Fisher from district S2.

Olive's POV

Recap

"Okay I just need to do a little touch up," nodding my head I sit back on the chair and let her put some more makeup on my face. She added something in my lips and something on my eyes and cheekbones. "Done." Ocean smiled, she rested her hands on her hips, looking at what she had done. Then she turned the chair so I could see what she has done.

I look at myself and gasp at what I saw as my reflection...

End of recap

I look at myself and gasp at what i saw as my reflection, my ombre hair done up in perfection in a low sided braided bun. My makeup done naturally but my eyes and lips having a small amount of colour, making my blue eyes stand out more and seam brighter and much lighter.

My eyes having a tint of a rose gold and my lips having bright pink lipstick on. I smiled; very pleased with my reflection and what Ocean had done to my hair and makeup, I am so glad I picked out the clothes I had.

"Do you like it?" I hear Ocean say behind me, her voice low, like she was a bit nervous at what she had done. Turing round I pull her into a tight hug, trying my best not to ruin the makeup or the hair she has taken her time on doing all this time.

"Do I like it? I love it Ocean! You always do a good job, no matter what. You are a great stylist, and I am truly grateful for you being the person who got to do my hair and makeup." I say as we pull apart, a small smile on my face and a small smile on Ocean's.

"Now, before we carry on talking you have to grab your bag, with the thing you had gotten during the challenges, make sure you have that phone in your bag with you, it should already have the next and last instructions you will be getting from Luke. For now anyways.

I go over to where I had put my backpack and pick it, I make sure that I have everything in the bag as well as the iphone before pulling the straps up my arm and letting my back hold the weight.

"Olive, you finished now?" Kathryn asks looking at me, Kathryn now had her ombre hair in a fishtail braid on her left shoulder, the bright colours making it look different and stand out much more.

Kathryn wore a simple black skater dress, and some purple pumps, the purple matching her hair nearly. She also holds the phone in her hand and her backpack on her back.

"Yeah" I nod my head as I speak to her. We walk out of the beauty salon, waving to our stylists. I quickly grab the phone from my bag before looking to see what the next message wrote that Ocean told me about.

It read:

Olive, you now need to find an exit, any will do, and go into the sun where you will find a large building, you need to get there before sundown or you will be returning to district S2, good luck and may the pigs be ever dirty. Luke

After reading it I look at Kathryn, seeing that she had already finished and was looking at me. "We need to find an exit and that large building, and pronto!" She says fast, I nod my head and we begin walking, looking around for an exit.

We look everywhere until we come up to a water fountain, and as we become feed up and thinking it is useless I see a exit sign, a green lit up sign, showing a white man running towards an door.

I pat Kathryn on the shoulder a few times to catch her attention, she turns to me to see that I was pointing towards the lit up sign, as she sees it I begin running, as fast as my little legs could take me, hoping to get out of here and to the large building that is outside this one.

Kathryn opens the door first, her getting there first, even though I started to run before her. The sun looking not as bright as it should on a summer day, but that was because the sun was beginning to set and we still haven't found that large building to get through.

As we walk further outside a get a quick glimpse of a building, and as we get further away from the door I see it more clearer, and see that it is only about ¼ a mile away, not far but enough to be tired when running or sprinting it.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How's the chapter? I finially updated, I think it has been a full week since I updated last, sorry about that but I have been busy with school, but hopefully I will be updating more before I go on holiday on the 29th may, five days after my birthday! Well anyway hope you all liked it, don't forget to tell me what you think and to press that vote button! Love you all so much and thank you so much for reading and getting this up to over 900 reads! WTF! I never expected that many!!! Thanks again!!! (Any mistakes please say <3) 😍❤️💖😊😳