Chapter six

(I never thought that this would get as many reads and votes as it has already, its nearly got more reads than my other book 'Faith' and that has 30+ chapters, this only has 6. Thank you all for reading and for voting for The husband games: The janoskians edition, love you all :-* 😍😘❤️<3)

Shoving everything back into the backpack, I pull it onto my back and begin walking in one direction, hoping to find somewhere I will be able to sleep tonight.

After walking a while, I stopped walking and sat down, my back leaning against the bottom of a tree.

My feet and back aching, as I sit there different noises could be heard; I listen careful and hear water splashing. Standing back up I walk towards where the noise is coming from, passing trees and coming into an opening.

There in front of me is a waterfall, getting closer I could see that the lake carried on. Remembering that there is a bikini in the backpack, I got it out and changed in this like shelter of trees, when changed into the bikini I hid my backpack and get into the water.

Expecting the water to be cold, I get in slowly but as soon as my feet touch it, the water feels warm, not cold. I get fully into the water and begin swimming around the lake, and going close to the waterfall. As I get closer I hear people, I swim towards the waterfall and go through the water and waiting for my back to hit the rocks. However, the water starts going down until I look behind me and see like a cave, which has been hidden by the waterfall.

I look through the water seeing two girls, kneeling down and collecting water from the lake. Walking closer to the waterfall see the faces of the girls, I remember them from the reapings and the interview, the first girl is Faith and the other is Ella, both girls from the same district, district N.

After a few seconds, I go under the water and back up, making Faith and Ella look at me. They smile and put their feet into the water. "You are Olive aren't you?" Ella speaks as she rolls up her leggings. 

"Yeah I am, and you are Ella and Faith from district N" the both smile as I keep swimming around in the water.

"Where did you get the bikini from" Faith asks, I stop swimming but come closer to them.

"I found it in my backpack"

"Where is your backpack?"

"In the middle of them five trees close together" I say pointing towards the trees where I changed into the bikini.

"I am going to get dressed into the bikini they gave us, I'll be back in a second" Ella speaks up as she stands up getting the bikini from her backpack.

"I will after you come back" Ella walks towards them; I turn towards Faith as she watches Ella disappears behind the trees.

When Ella came back Faith went and were changed, then the three of us swam a while as it became darker and soon we would have to get some rest.

The three of us changed back and then got into the sleeping bags that were given to us. And hid behind the waterfall, trying our best not to get our backpacks wet or us now that we had dried off.

Morning soon came, Ella was up and making something to eat on a fire, she had made. "Morning Olive, did you sleep well?" she asks as she takes a quick glace over towards me then back at the food.

"As best as someone could sleeping on an rock hard floor" I get out of the sleeping back and fold it back up and put it back into my backpack.

Faith soon wakes up, she does the same as me before sitting closer to the fire next to me, as Ella makes us breakfast. She servers the food on a leaf and sits down crossing her legs as she begins eating.

As we eat, I start to talk about the games with them, "have you read what the challenge is this year?" I ask taking another bite of this fish Ella had cooked us for breakfast.

"Yes we have, it said about finding toy minions, like the ones Luke has. And if we don't find them then there is a vote and whoever gets the most votes goes through, with the girls who found the minions." Faith said, explaining everything that we have to do to get through to the next round.

"So if we want to get through, we need to find three minions, one for each of us, before time runs out, which is in two more days" Ella said finishing her breakfast.

When we all finished eating the three of us packed our remaining things away and walked out of the hidden cave, trying our best not to get wet by the waterfall.

Once we are stood next to the water, we head down where the lake carries on, finding another waterfall, where we could see other girls swimming in. We walk towards them, walking down the rocks and seeing there is six girls here.

Most of them I couldn't name, but there was Ivy in the large group. As we get closer, one of them notices the three of us and seconds later, everyone had made their way over to us. Ivy ad pulled me into a bone-crushing hug, making me laugh a little.

"I have missed you" she says still squeezing me tight, seconds later she pulls away and smiles, a full set of teeth smile.

"I've missed you too" I laugh, "how was your first night?"

"Horrendous. I was all on my own until this morning when I got up and went out to look for a minion, but ended up finding this waterfall and these five" she points to the girls.

"What are their names?" I ask as she is still pointing.

"Well, I'll introduce you to them all, come one" she says pulling me towards a girl who is sat by the fire on a log.

"Olive, this is Carey. Carey this is Olive" she says sitting down on the log next to the girl, Carey.

"Hi" she smiles standing up and walking towards me. "You are from the same district as Ivy aren't you?"

"Yes I am. I wonder where Blaire, Hailey and Clara are."

"They are the other girls from your district?" I nod my head as we sit down next to each other.

After a few minutes of me and Carey getting to know each other, Ivy takes me around the other girls introducing me to them.

In the group there is Carey Jo , Victoria Dapino, Kayleigh Henderson, Kendall Hershey, Emily Russo and of course Ivy Silvers.

The nine of us stayed together, we even went on a hunt for minions each. Ivy, Faith and Emily had found one minion each; we needed to find six more for all of us to go through.

However, night soon came, so we all stopped for the day and got into our sleeping bags by the fire and fell asleep under the stars.