Chapter ten

Hailey's POV (Hailey is competing for Jai)

*When they was taken out of the arena*

After we were taken out of the first arena, we was taken to a room, where other girls, all with huge smiles and their faces. Meaning everyone in this room had found a minion during the time had.

When I saw Ivy walk into the room, I walk over to her smiling, that she had found a minion so the both of us would be going through. "Did Olive find a minion?" I ask sitting down on one of the many chairs in the large room.

Ivy shakes her head, as she sits down next to me. "No she didn't, so she will be in the vote" she sighs, knowing that she only has a small chance of winning the vote.

Ivy then introduced me to the girls who she was with while in the arena. There is Faith, who I remember meeting after the opening ceremony, Emily, Victoria and Kendall. I then introduced the girls who I was with: Kathryn Dixton, Tameka Webb and Bandit Lee. We then see Blaire walk into the room with about six girls talking to her, she sees the two of us, and walks over the girls following her; Ivy and I give Blaire a hug before she introduced the girls who came in the room with her. There was Kaylee, Georgia, Georgie, Vanessa, Lena and Luna.

About ten minutes pass and we was all escorted onto a coach, Ivy, Blaire and I sat close to each other, towards the back of the coach, with the thirteen girls who the three of us was with when we were in the arena.

After we reached a building, we all were given a floor, everyone from the same district on the same floor. In addition, the three of us sat by the TV and watched as the time passes until the voting began, wanting to see who would win, and go through with us.

Time passed and the voting began, Clara and Olive's numbers going up.

Soon we all became tired so we turned off the TV and said our goodnights before going into our own bedrooms and getting ready to go to bed. I had a nice warm shower, washing away the dirt from the long three days in the arena with wearing the same clothes and no proper place to have a shower.

When I finished in the bathroom, I crawled into bed, the comfortable mattress making me sleepier. Closing my eyes, I let darkness take over me, letting my body relax and my mind wander, thinking about what would happen in the next arena.

Morning soon came; I got out of the bed. Not wanting to leave the most comfortable thing in the world, but wanting to know who will win the vote, which ends in a few hours.

After showering, brushing my teeth and hair I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and hair. I got dressed and dried my hair, before walking into the room and putting on the TV, seeing that the numbers had gone up but now they were going slowly.

I made myself some breakfast and a drink of orange juice, before sitting down on the couch and looking through my phone, looking through Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and Instagram.

As two hours pass, and a minute until the voting stops, I lock my phone and watch as Olive and a girl named Joanna's numbers are in a draw. However, as the minute turns to milliseconds they stop us from looking, and Condrey comes onto the screen.

"Hello, now as Olive and Joanna make their way down to a room, which I will be going into, we will tell you and the two girls who had won, and who will be going into the next arena with the other girls."

"Girls!" he says as he makes his way into the room and sitting down on the third chair, in the middle of Joanna and Olive. "Now as both of you know. You two were tied, and as this has never happened before we stopped everyone from seeing who got the most votes in the last milliseconds." He explains why they stopped us from knowing the winner.