Chapter two

Being a normal nineteen year old being woken up early in the morning by the most obnoxious noise I have ever heard in my life. Glancing around the room my eyes land on the four girls stood at the bottom of the bed with their arms crossed and an alarm clock in one of their hands. "turn it off please" I whine at them pulling my pillow from under my head and putting it on top of my head making the noise muffled and not that bad and more bearable to tune out.

The covers are torn off my body, the cold morning air hitting my bare arms and legs. I pull my legs up so I was in a ball shape but then I am dragged off the warm bed and onto the floor with a loud bang. Looking at the person who did it was Ivy; I gave her a look, which made her burst out laughing and then the others, burst out laughing with her.

I gave them all a death glare before standing up from the position on the floor and storming off into the bathroom.

When I came back into my room after showering, brushing my teeth and going to the toilet the girls were gone but the bed had been made and some clothes in the same place as the pyjamas were last night. I change into the basic clothing that consists of ripped skinny jeans a crop top and some vans.

After I finish changing, I walked out of the bedroom and to where everyone was waiting. "Finally you are up" Steffie says as I stand next to the other tributes. "In a few moments your stylist are going to be here and going to take you to get ready for the games"

Just as she says, this four women and a man walk into the room. "Finally they have arrived!" Steffie claps her hands together once again. "Hailey this is your stylist Caxpee, Ivy this is your stylist Rupalia, Clara this is your stylist Rocco, Blaire this is your stylist Coco and finally Olive this is your stylist Ocean" she points to each stylist as she says their name. "Now girls go with your stylist to get ready for the games" Steffie waves to us all as we walk off the train and into a quite large room each with our stylist.

"Olive please sit down and relax while I get you ready" Ocean says, I sit down on the black salon chair and close my eyes letting Ocean do whatever she wants while I take a nap.

Someone tapping on my shoulder wakes me up, I open my eyes and look up to see Ocean. She smiles when she sees I am awake. "Do you want to look at yourself?" she asks me the smile still there. Nodding my head she turns my chair around and I see my reflection.

My dirty blonde hair was now ombre; a light brown to a light blonde, my hair was also straight compared to the usual curls. My eyebrows showed no stray hairs, my blue eyes looking lighter and bluer with my new hair. Over all I looked a better person, smiling I turn to Ocean and pull her into a hug. "Thank you Ocean, I look amazing, I never thought I could ever look this, pretty," I say the last part slow, but still smiling.

"Olive, all you needed was a bit of TLC and here you are," she says putting her hands on her hips. "Now we need to take you to Steffie so she can take you up to your district floor" nodding my head me and Ocean walk out of the room and towards a large building, we both walk in and we see Steffie, the two of us walk up to her and then I say my goodbyes before Ocean walks away.

"Olive, you look amazing, I love how Ocean did your hair" she smiles before walking to the elevator and pressing the button making the doors open and the two of us walk and Steffie presses the button with '13' on. The elevator doors closes and we go to the thirteenth floor.

Arriving to the floor the doors open and the two of us step out and walk into what looks like a large open living space, a kitchen to one side and the other side had a long corridor; to what must be the bedrooms. "Girls now that Olive is here we can now talk about the games and what's going to happen in the next few weeks" Steffie begins.