Chapter seventeen

(Olives hairstyle, later on in the chapter this is, but it's not the right colour hair, just the style it is in)

Chapter 17:

Olive's POV

After I got out of the Olympic sized swimming pool and stood next to Josh, he told me the next part for this challenge.

"I will be throwing items into the water, while you aren't looking and when I say you will jump into the water and have three minutes to collect all the items that I have put into it, but the game makers have said this takes two, so welcome your partner for this challenge."

A girl walks into the room, as she walks closer I recognise her as Kathryn, her hair still the same as it was when I first met her in the training arena.

"Kathryn!" I squeal as she walks closer to me. She wore a black bikini, the fabric looking great in her figure.

"Olive!" We engulfed each other into a tight bear hug, some water from my monokini getting onto her.

"Girls, you both know what you are doing, both of you will be going in the same time, there are two colours, purple and pink. Olive will pick up the pink items and Kathryn would pick up the purple ones. However, there are also a few golden ones, if they are picked up and you collect all the others you will get extra points. You may now get into the water" The two of us get into the water. "You may now begin"

A klaxon goes off and we begin searching for the items in the deep water. I search for the pink ones and any golden ones I find as I am looking for the pink ones.

The first few seconds of being under water, I find two pink ones and I come back to the top of the water and throw it onto the side of the pool. Going back under the water I look for more as well does Kathryn.

I picked up a few more pinks and threw them onto the side of the pool but then I could not see any more so I went looking for gold items in the water.

Just as I get to the top of the water and throw the item towards the side of the pool. The item still in mid air the klaxon goes off, I cross my fingers hoping that it gets onto the side of the pool and does not miss and goes back into the water.

I keep looking until it lands onto the side of the pool; a breath makes it out from my lips, one that I did not know I was holding.

Kathryn and I swim toward the edge of the water and climb up the ladder, the cold air creating goosebumps on my bare arms and legs.

"Now you may got changed out of your costumes and get dried and dressed in the changing rooms. While you get dressed I will count how many points you have from this challenge."

We both got dried and dressed, I put on the shorts I brought with me and put the light blue top back on after putting my bra and underwear on.

Then we go back to where Josh was waiting for us, in the front of the shop of Beach bunny.

"Girls in total you have scored six hundred points, Olive got three hundred and fifty points because she collected more golden items in the water and dived off the ten metre platform." As he says platform he points towards where I dived off. Something that I am very proud of and glad I had enough guts to do it. "Kathryn you got two hundred and fifty points. Now that you have completed this challenge you get to take all the golden items, showing how many points you have gotten " Kathryn and I hugged each other again smiling, happy that we got a high score, hoping we got more than other competitors in the arena did.

I had the iphone in the ripped high waisted shorts pocket and when I felt it vibrate on my leg, I knew I had gotten a text message from Luke. Kathryn already had the Iphone she was given. "You got a text as well?" She asked me when she saw I had the phone out.

"Yeah, but I haven't read it yet." I unlock the phone as I replied to her. I read the text message out loud.

"Olive, you have now got one final challenge, you need to find beauty salon, and there is only one in this arena so you won't be able to get the wrong one. And when you get there you will be told what will be happening. Luke" I read out every single word. Kathryn looking down at her text message.

"Mine says similar but it has just been written with different words. And it says Beau at the end not Luke." She laughed a little at that and I smiled.

"We best look for that beauty salon, hopefully it isn't too far away from here." I say pulling the light blue backpack onto my back.

Walking out of Beach bunny, we walk the way, which we hope the beauty salon would be, hopefully.

After what seemed an hour, we found it, we had gone the wrong way, instead of turning right out of Beach bunny, and we should have gone left. Walking into the salon, I am greeted with a cool breeze, shampoo and conditioner in the air as well as hairspray, nail polish and other beauty products.

"Olive" My name is called; I look to where it came from, my eyes landing on Ocean.

"Ocean" I say smiling and walking up to her and hugging her tightly, Ocean squeezing me tightly.

"Now, I am going to do your hair, makeup, nails, and everything else that needs doing. So get comfy and we can start straight away." She pulls away and pats a chair in front of a mirror.

I sit down, Ocean standing behind me, she grabs my damp hair and puts something on it, and as I breathe in, I smell shampoo. Ocean was washing my hair, so it got rid of the chlorine from the last challenge Kathryn and me did in Beach bunny.

After she finished washing my hair, she began drying it, the heat blowing onto my ears a few times, as she did so.

When she finished drying she started to style it, I watched in the mirror as she started to braid my hair and then put it up into a a bun on the bottom of my head. (Picture on the media bar, hopefully)

"Now I will do your makeup"

She turned the chair around so that I was no longer facing the mirror but facing Ocean.

Ocean took about fifteen minutes doing my makeup, making sure it is perfect for the occasion-which we still don't know.

"Now, you was told to pick out an outfit, do you have it?" I nod my head slightly and point to the light blue backpack by my feet.

"Okay go get them on and I'll see what I need to do to make your makeup match what clothes you have picked."

I dressed in the skirt, the crop top and the converse on my feet before walking back out to where Ocean was waiting for me.  

"Okay I just need to do a little touch up," nodding my head I sit back on the chair and let her put some more makeup on my face. She added something in my lips and something on my eyes and cheek bones. "Done." Ocean smiled, she rested her hands on her hips, looking at what she had done. And then she turned the chair so I could she what she has done.

I look at myself and gasp at what I saw as my reflection...

____________________________________________________

A/N is this mean? I don't know, well I published again anyway. I don't think I will publish again this week so this is it until next week, hope you like the chapter, I will try my best to publish another one as soon as I can though. Love you all xx😘😘😍💖❤️