24

Shock
~~~~~~~
I went into Hasley's room to see her curled up in her bed, she always did look like a puppy when she sleeps. I smile slightly as i gently shake her "Hasley wake up."
"Hmmm....why?" She said covering her face with her pillow "we have visitors, Skela invited her boyfriend and his brothers over."
"I don't care, as long as they don't brake anything."
"You want coffee don't you?" I saw with a smirk. She lifts her head to see a empty cup by her, I knew that she would love some more.

Aggie
---------
Once Shock left I headed back down the stairs and see them all sitting on the couch. Skela was on Raph lap as they watch Texas Chainsaw, I smiled and sat by MC. He smiles back at me before looking back on the screen.

Man he's hot and so attractive!

Swift POV
---------------

I was watching the movie when I herd footsteps. Then I look over to see Shock walking down the steps, when she turned to the kitchen my eyes widen when I saw her. Hasley, she has her hair down, flat, blue tank top and black fluffy paints. She seams tired and just ignored me following her tall sister.

Well then, let the games begin.

Ghost POV
-----------------

I herd footsteps and both me and Swift look over to see two girls coming down the stairs. In front was my Shock, her long light purple hair sway from to side as she steps to the first floor. Her short jean shorts move slightly as she turn to what I think is the kitchen, she also has a long sleeve grey top with a big V in the front. Showing more than what I can handle without blushing. She was scary, beautiful, and elegant. As well as the first person to make my cheeks warm. I have a feeling things are going to change for me.

To be continued...
Hey, sorry I didn't update for a while. I'm trying to come up with a cool idea and I got some. I just need to get off my bug and work on them, chow!