17

Skela
~~~~~~~
Once I was done telling my story I look at Rebel to see him looking at me while putting one of his dumplings in his mouth with chopsticks. I giggle at his cute focus face, he blushes slightly and chuckles." I'm sorry about what happened, I don't know how I would handle to that." He said looking at me worried " it's ok, as long as I have my sisters I'll be ok." I told him drinking my water.

He smiles and looks at me with kind eyes, I couldn't help but smile at him.
" They must mean a lot to you," he says to me " of course they do." I replied back taking another bite of my food.
" Ya I'm the same. My brothers might be a little annoying but I do care about them. I'm just hard on them that's all."
I could notice him deep in thought, he was staring at his glass while he was talking. He may look scary and act scary but he has a kind heart.

I look at the clock to see it was 9:30. Hasley will start looking for me if I'm not home soon." It's getting late, I should probably head back soon before my sister comes looking for me." I told him " awwww already?" He asked pouting a bit, I nod and smile " text you when I get home?" He smiles and blushes " ya, I would like that." I stand up and kiss his cheek " thank you for dinner, I had fun." " Ya, me too," he says smiling and blushing." See you next time then," I said as I wave to him then left.

I hope I do see him again

Hasley
~~~~~~~
Skela has been gone a while now, I'm starting to get nervous. That hunter is still out there, if she were to get hurt...no I won't let him.
I get up and put on my jacket, then I grab my phone. Aggie comes in dressed in a black top and shorts." Hey Hasley, where are you going?" She said getting a glass and filling it with water " hey Aggie, I'll be back soon okay. No one leaves till I'm back," she looks at me and drinks from her glass " okay but where are you going?" " I'm going out," I say about to leave " I take it Skela isn't home yet?" Of course, Aggie knows her so well she could tell what she will do next." Ya, I'm going to go look for her," " new it! Good luck finding her in the city!" Was all I herd as I left.

She better not get in trouble, or I swear she's going to get it.