12

A/N: this is going to be Shock and Ghost's song.

Shock
~~~~~~~~
What are robot ninjas doing in NY? They must belong to someone?

They ran right past me and jump on the railing on the side of a building. Then they jump on top of the building, they keep jumping away into the distance like a bunch of kangaroos.

When they were gone I got up and walked away when I felt a tug on my hood." Ugh, why you!" I turn to see a tall tiger mutant, the way he was smirking gave chills down my spine.
" Well well, look what we got here. A little lost puppy in the big city. We were looking for you," he said in my ear.
" Oh really? Well sorry pussy cat, but I'm on a tight schedule. Maybe we can play cat and dog later," I told him with a straight neutral face." Grrrr I don't think so love, shredder is waiting for you," " well to bad!!" I yelled swinging my leg at his face, but he grabbed it and smiled, then I use his hand to lift me up and whack him with my other foot. He was shocked at first but losses his grip, I was able to escape and run to the top of the railing. I'm not the type of girl who runs from her enemy's, I stand my ground and fight!

I turn and crouch on the top railing, waiting for him to make his move.
" Not bad," he said wiping the blood of his lip " I can tell you know how to fight! Well let's see how long you can last dog!" Did he just call me a dog?! Oh now he's getting me pissed off!
" Grrrr...well let's see if you live after I skin you alive!!"

Now he was pissed, in a matter of seconds he pulls out his guns and points them at me. But I jump out of the way and backflip to the ground landing on my feet. I pull out my two hand guns from my side carrier and start to shoot at him. 

Ghost
~~~~~~~
I was asleep when I woke to the sounds of gun shots. I was going to move away to get more sleep when I saw the foot bots in the distance, I figured they were part of this so I followed.

They came to area were Tiger Claw was fighting a purple wolf mutant girl. She had a hood over her head with her ears poking out, a pare of goggles on her head, baggy pants, a long puffy tail, and cloths that you expect a soldier to wear. Wait a minute, that is one of the girls at the party. I think there were three others, two of them were hanging with two of my brothers.

I have to admit she was fighting pretty well. I'm surprised she is able to take on Tiger Claw and last this long.

I decided to stay out of sight and watch, it's not really my business anyway. Besides I think she gots it, she came this far. I wonder who she is? Or where she came from?

Narrator
~~~~~~~~~
Ghost watched as Shock moved gracefully in battle. Seeing how strong and graceful she was made him watch her closely. He watched as her bangs move slightly away and over her eyes, and then seeing how steady her hand holds the gun. ' Dam' he thought,' she's fucking tough...and pretty hot.

Tiger claw got his sword and swings it at her. Thinking that she had nowhere to run she would get hit, wrong. She jumps high and lands on top of the sword, grabs the ends and swings her foot kicking him in the face hard. Then she lifted her body up and back flipped, her feet touching the ground.

Tiger claw was whimpering in the back ground as Shock walks off, only to have her turn and face him. Then she walks back and grabs the back of his head lifting him up close to her face." If you ever get in my way again, I will skin you alive and hang it on my wall, cut out your heart and eat it in your face! Don't think I won't kitty, cause I kill for a living." Then she lets go and walks off.
Man was she scary, the moment tiger claw looked in her eyes, fear spreaders out threw his body." What the hell are you!!!" He screamed at her, she just turned and looked at him. At first her face was neutral, but she starts to grin showing her sharp teeth." I'm your worst nightmare," she says as her eyes gleam in lust...for a kill.

Ghost
~~~~~~
I watched in horror and amazement. Never in my life have I felt fear from a girl. But dam, it felt good...real good. I'm in love with the daughter of the devil. I thought as I watched her walk away, when out of nowhere the foot bots surrounded her.

She roof there quite till they attacked. The first one attacked swinging his sword at her. But she grabs it and pulls him closer then bits his neck, ripping it's head off. Spits it out and fights with her claws like a wild animal.

She was doing good till a bot shot her from behind with a taser gun, she screamed in pain then fell on the ground. That's when I panicked and grabbed my guns.