16

Hasley
~~~~~~~
When Skela left it was quite, too quite. Shock was in her room reading and Aggie is in the dance room working on her moves. I was watching the rest of a horror movie trying not to be board.

I wonder what Skela is going?

Skela
~~~~~~~~~
Rebel rode to a Chinese or Japanese restaurant. I was surprised till he said
" a friend of mine owns this place and don't worry about him seeing you. He's blind," " oh that sucks for him." He nods and helps me off his bike, he smiles as he takes my hand while we walk inside.

" Hey," Rebel said as we walked in " oh what's up rebel. What can I do for you?" " I'm on a date, this is Skela the girl I was telling you about." He said blushing " it's nice to finally meet you Skela," I smile " it's nice to meet you too." He nodded and smiles " so you finally worked up the courage to ask her did you?" Rebel jerked a bit then blushes madly " ya ya whatever." I giggle only making him blush more. He chuckled a bit as well " well what would u like to drink?" He asked getting two classes out " I'll have water please," I said. I sat at the bar with Rebel and he said he would have a coke, I asked what that was and he laughed.

" You don't know what a coke is?" I shook my head " first time in a city." "Well that makes sense, here," he hand me his cup and I took a drink of it. I was shocked at first, mostly startled by how much it sizzled in my mouth. Then I could taste the sweetness of it, it sizzled all the way down but it was good. " So how is it?" He asked with a smirk on his face " not bad I like it." "That's good, so tell me about you." "Well," and from there I started to tell him the story of my life and how we moved here.

I really like this guy, but what would my sister say?