11

Hasley
~~~~~~~

We put breakfast on the table and I called for my sisters. " Yo Shock, Skela, foods ready!" Then me and Aggie sat to eat, I didn't realize the others came so soon. I was off in my own mind, thinking about the day I found Skela and Aggie in a party.

Those turtles must have been the ones running it. I could tell by the decorations, the walls were green and black. That and the music area had lots of orange around it. They must be the ones running it, but why. There mutants, they could put themselves in danger?

" Hasley....Hasley?...Hasley!" The sound of Shock calling my name snapped me out of my thoughts."Hu?... Uh ya?" I asked " can you hand me the pepper?" She pointed at the salt and pepper next to me." Oh, ya sorry," I hand it to her, she put some on top of her meat and put the bread over it again." Are you ok? You seam deep in thought?" " Oh, I'm ok. Just thinking about how to do the girls bathroom. I got lots of ideas, but I think we should do a guys bathroom too, just in case." She just looked at me and nodded. I wonder why she is always so quite? It's like she's moody or something?
She's always been like that, since she was a cub.

Shock
~~~~~~~~

I was in my lab working on the blue prints for a new gun when I herd Hasley calling me for breakfast.
When I was eating Hasley was staring at the table, not even blinking. I figured she was deep in thought so I left her be. I probably would of left her be if I didn't was some pepper on my food.

" Hasley," I called out to her but she didn't answer. She looked like a zombie, I wonder what she was thinking about? " Hasley?" I called to her but her eyes were glued, not moving a muscle. "Hasley...Hasley!" She jerks up in shock blinking three times. Man her eyes must have been watery." Hu?...uh ya?" She asked " can you hand me the salt?" " Oh ya, sorry," she said handing me the salt that was by her." Are you ok? You Sean deep in thought?" " Oh, I'm ok. Just thinking about how to do the girls bathroom. I got lots of ideas, but I think we should do a guys bathroom too, just in case."

I could tell she was lying, she was a bad lire. On the other hand I know that if I ask she will be her stubborn self and not tell me. So I just brushed it off and nodded.

After breakfast I went back to work on my gun. But there was a part I needed, but there's really nothing else to do and I don't feel like working on the house. So I went to look for Hasley, it took a bit but I found her in a big room on the second floor by the rooms. " Hey Hasley," she turned and smiled " hey Shock, what do you think about this being the girls bathroom? Big right?"
" Ya, it's pretty big," not caring at all.
" I know, perfect for us." " Ya, totally. Hey I be out looking for parts, call me if you need anything ok?" " Ok, be safe!"
" I will," I say with a grin. She always worries a lot, but I can fight like a boss. I'll be fine.

I was running on the roof tops, using my legs to jump high over the craters between buildings. Thx to my leg muscles I can jump high and run real fast. It's a trait, and a helpful one too.

Not too long I found the part I needed outside a gun shop, they must have thrown it out. It was rusty but I can fix that, when out of no where I could hear foot steps. I jumped back into a shadow of a dumpster and watched a bunch of black ninjas run past me. I could tell they were robots by the sound that came from them...the sound of mechanic joints moving.