22

Rebel
~~~~~~
I just finished texting my future girlfriend and walked up too Swift. "Yo Swift," I say catching his attention from la la land "oh hey Rebel, what's up?" "Wanna go hang with the husky sisters?" Swifts eyes widen in a instant "you sure it's ok? The last thing I want is get my ass kicked by big sis." "Ya my girlfriend just texted me saying we could come over. Lucky you big sis is sick and Skela said she wouldn't care right now." Then Swift smiled and nodded "let me get ready first," "sure I'll get the others."

I walk up too M.C. who was playing his video game "hey nerd!" I yell at him "what ever it is it can wait!" He yells back but I just walk up behind him and crouch to his level "ok fine, have fun with your game." Then I stood up, walk a few feet then turn too him "Me and the gang were going to hang with the husky sisters, I guess poor Aggie would just have too wait next time." Mikey jerks and yells "h-hold on! Let me take a shower first!" He turn off his game and walks up too me "smells like a good idea," I joke getting a glare from him "I don't smell....do I?" I chuckle and ruffle his head saying " I'm just messing with ya, hurry up cause Ghost is all that's left." "Ok ok I'll hurry," he says running off.

I nock on Ghosts door before he opens it slightly peeking threw. "What?" He says as cold as ever "me and the bros are heading to my girlfriends place, wanna come?" He stood there quite for a bit before he nodded "ya, I'll be out soon. Btw technically she isn't your girlfriend if you haven't asked her," my eye started too twitch by his words. I know he's right but he doesn't have to be a jerk about it "....yet." I say walking off hearing his door close behind me.

Ghost
~~~~~~
I quickly close the door and let out the breath I was holding. The moment he said that I realized Shock will be there, I tried my best too not show my blush or to smile. But I had too hold my breath in order not too, what is wrong with me. Every time I think about her or I hear her name I feel a pressure in my chest, and it hurts.

Oh ya I have her my number, but she hasn't text me yet. Maybe she is busy working on their house, what if she has a boyfriend? What if she doesn't like me? Shut up Ghost your being paranoid!! Im sure she is just a busy person......why am I arguing with myself?......Fuck...I think I like her?

Rebel
~~~~~
What's taking them so long?! What are they doing, putting on make up?
After for what seamed forever everyone finally came out ready "what took you so long?!" I yell as I stand up "well sorry, I gotta look good for my girl." M.C. Says with a smirk, I just roll my eyes and say "whatever," then walk off. "You know where you going?" Ghost says following behind me "of course I do I have her address," I say smirking at him. "Let me guess, you asked just so you could screw her did you?" My heart jerks and I blush like crazy "of course not! She gave it too me so I could come over!!" I yell trying too calm down "so she wanted you too screw her?" He says again, man I feel like pounding his face now. But I know it would start a fight and the last thing I need is a bunch of bruises "shut up!!" I yell back only too hear 'ohhhh,' behind me. I turn giving them my 'your dead!' glare, in seconds they shut there mouths keeping them shut for the rest of the way. Thank god!