Chapter 6

Hasley
~~~~~~~~
We headed out to find are missing sisters when I cot her sent." This way," I followed it to a factory with loud music and colorful lights, A party!!!! That brat!! We went searching and they were partying!! I'm sooo going to murder them!! " That little," I could barely finish my sentence when Shock said " let's go find them, make sure there not hurt, or worse." I nodded and walked in, bad idea. Everyone was dancing, yelling, fighting, drinking, and god knows what els. But when I look at one direction I saw Skela dancing with a mutain biker guy, then he put his hands on her hip and got too close for comfort. No one touches my sis!! I started to walk her way and grabbed her arm and pulled her away from him " what do u think your doing!!" I yelled at her," oh hey Hasley?" " Don't hey Hasley me! Who is this punk and why are u dancing in a club?!" " Calm down for peeps sake! One this is rebel, two I wanted to see what a party was like!" " Uhhhhh...what am I going to do with u?" I say as I put my hand on my head trying to calm down before I have a migraine.

Shock POV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hasley looked like she was having trouble so I went to help out," what she means is you should of told us first, what if someone tried to hurt you, rape you, kill you, who knows. How would we be able to help you?" Skela looked at the ground, I could tell she started to think about it. Then she looked back up at me and smiled a little," your right, I should of told you first. Look I'm sorry ok," " that's good enough for me." We were about to leave when we herd a few voices," yo rebel, we've been looking for u," said a mutain in a black hoodie and lip piercings. Behind him was a tall mutain with a black cap and shirt.

To be continued...
A/N
I'm sorry it's taking so long. I'm a slow updater, that and I work on many books. Thx for reading, see u in the next chapter. 😎