Epilogue

*5 years Later*

"Andy! Get your ass down here!" Juliet yells and grabs the toddler from where he was chasing Diva. Melody was sitting on Angel and all of the other dogs were occupied in similar fashion. Shadow died a few months ago and it nearly broke Angels heart. I cried for days.

"Andy some help would be nice! " Juliet called again.

There were eight kids running around the house. Melody, and Juliet and Andys two boys, Michael and Brandon, Jinxx and Sammis twins, Carmen and Sierra, Jake and Ellas babies, Jacob Jr and Brooklyn, and Ashs daughter Ebony.

" I'm coming! " Andy yelled and ran down stairs immediately picking up Michael. The rest of the guys followed laughing. Ebony grabbed onto Ashs leg giggling and he smiled at her happily. Ebonys mom died giving birth and I think it nearly killed Ash. I was so happy when he finally fell in love and I know he was heart broken when she died. CC grabbed me grinning and kissed me laughing. Melody ran over soon after with Lucifer walking loyally behind her, the two were best friends.

" Mommy!" Melody squealed. I laughed and picked her up and Lucifer sat by Angel.

I smiled looking around at my family. Andy grinned and kisses Juliet who was once again pregnant.

" Mommy! I wanna open presents!" Melody said. I rolled my eyes.

"Kids to the living room, dinner will be done soon." Juliet smiled. All of the kids left followed by the guys who were being shooed away.

"Ah Christmas, it gets crazier every year." Sammi giggled.

" Thats because people keep having babies." Ella laughed.

" Blame it on Raven, she started it." Juliet yelled.

"From the girl working on her third baby. I only had one." I laughed.

*Two hours later*

I laid Melody in her bed and walked out to where cc was waiting in the hall.

" Well? " he asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom and looked at the little sticks sitting on the sink.

All three positive.

I smiled huge and showed cc.

" We're having another baby." I grinned. He smiled huge hugging me tight.

"We should celebrate." he grinned.

" And how to suppose we should celebrate." I smirked.

" I think you know." he laughed pulling me into our room.

I couldn't help but laugh. This is my perfect husband and my perfect life.