Chapter 26 I Don't Believe You

~ CC~

I stumbled up to Andy's house and knocked on the door. I was still hung over from the night before and the sun was killing me.

" Andy?! " I shouted and knocked on the door.

He didn't answer after a few minutes so I found the spare key. I stepped inside and looked around the dimly lit house. I switched on the living room light as I passed and heard a groan. I stepped back and looked in, Andy was laying on floor surrounded by beer cans and bottles, a bottle of Jack clutched in his hand.

" Oh man, what happened? " I asked quietly. I crouched down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

" Juliet.." he whimpered and curled into a ball. His face was covered in tears and his eyes red and puffy.

" What happened? " I asked again.

" Juliet, she.. She left me." he groaned.

" Why? " I frowned and started pulling him up.

" Raven." he spat. He passed out after that and I had to half drag half carry him to his bed.

I walked outside and locked the door again more confused than before. What did Raven do to break up Andy and Juliet? Why did she do it anyways?

I frowned as a thought came into my mind. Did she lie to break them up because Andy told me she was cheating? Would she really go that low?

My phone buzzed and I looked to see Ash calling me.

" Hello? "

" Chris, Raven is in the hospital. She tried to kill herself.  I got to her before she completely bled out and got her to the hospital. The doctors said she'll be okay but they don't want to let her go because of the baby.

" Christian she didn't cheat on you. I want you to know that. For gods sakes she lost her virginity to you and she's pregnant with your kid. Andy lied. He fucking lied." he was yelling by the end.

"Stop that!! Fucking stop! " I shouted back. "I just left Andy's, he's a fucking wreck because of what she did. Ash she broke them up and he looks like shit." 

"No she didn't!!! Andy lied. He lied to you and Juliet found out. Raven didn't do anything. Do you really think she would have tried to kill herself if she was cheating and fucking with people's relationships? No, shed want to hang around watch all the chaos." he grumbled.

" Whatever." I muttered and hung up.

~ Ash~

I paced in front of Ravens room and threw the phone. CC was being so fucking stupid.

"Ash? " I heard and looked up at Juliet.

" What? " I snapped.

" What's going on? " she asked.

" Andy blamed Raven for your break up. CC is on Andy's side." I grumbled.

Her jaw dropped and she looked really pissed. " I'm going to talk to CC."  she said and walked away.

I walked into Ravens room. She was laying on the bed, a hand on her stomach and her other arm thrown over her face.

"Rave..? " I whispered.

She moved her arm and looked up at me. " Yeah? "

" The dogs miss you." I said.

She smiled a little then looked around. I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her arms. The doctor wrapped them up and had to stitch a few. 

" Juliet had to go do something." I said.

She just nodded.

" Raven, you do know I'll always be here. You're gonna be okay, you have me and Juliet and your brothers. I know Andy is a dick and CC is stupid, but you have us. And what about Shadow and Angel and the puppies? They'd be nothing without you." I sighed, "I can't imagine a world without you Rave, we all need you." 

She refused to look at me and I sighed and stood up. " I'll see you later."