Chapter 22 To Young

~tour end~

I threw my bags into the trunk of the car and looked around. CC was glaring at me and Andy smirking. Jake and Jinxx were standing with Sammi and Ella. Ash was walking towards me and my band mates.

" Hey." he said and hugged me.

" Hi." I mumbled hugging back.

" You feelin better yet?" he asked quietly.

I had been getting sick a lot recently and didn't know why. It was probably food poisoning or the flu but Ash wanted me to get it checked.

I shrugged and opened my mouth to reply but snapped it shut as the urge to vomit hit. I closed my eyes trying to hold it in but bolted towards the closest trash can as it got stronger. Ash held my hair and pat my back as I threw up into the gas station trash can. The clerk glared at me as I wiped my mouth and Maxx handed me some mouth wash.

" Thanks." I grumbled.

" Its been like a month." Ash muttered.

" So." I knew how long it's been since CC started hating me. We were together for a few days, we fucked once then Andy started shit.

" So, what if you're pregnant! " Maxx exclaimed.

" I'm not pregnant." I snapped and started back to the car.

"Oh whatever! You even said you didn't use protection." Ash commented.

" I'm not pregnant! " I shouted.

Everyone turned to stare at us confused. CC looked hurt while everyone else just seemed shocked at the out burst.

" So you did cheat." CC growled.

" No. I didn't fuckin cheat! " I exclaimed. " How many times do I have to say it. I did not cheat on you."

" Then how are you pregnant! " he shouted.

" I'm not! " I screamed back.

" If she is its yours." Maxx said.

" Well I'm not. " I muttered.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and got in the car. "I can't do this shit. Take me home." I ordered Maxx and slammed the door.

The drive home was quiet and awkward. It was worse when Maxx decided to stop and get a pregnancy test.

I grumbled the whole way home and kept putting off the test. Honestly I was terrified that the test would come out positive. How would I explain that to anyone. I mean, CC already thinks I cheated. So the only way to prove it was his would be to have a blood test done. And that still wouldn't prove I hadn't cheated. Ash and Maxx would be okay I think. Andy would have a field day with it. I can only imagine the shit he would spread. Jinxx and Jake wouldn't care to much, but they, along with Sammi, Ella, and Juliet, would support me.

I looked up as something was slapped into my hands and Maxx ordered me into the bathroom. I sighed as I walked in with the pregnancy test. We waited the fifteen minutes the box advised.

Maxx looked at the sticks frowning and I cowered behind him waiting. He turned and looked at me sadly and I knew what the sticks said.

I was gonna be a mom.