Chapter 28 the end

I handed Melody over to Chris and whistled. Immediately seven sets of paws sounded through the house. The puppies, which were almost full grown now, and Shadow and his wife Angel. We started calling them married a few weeks after getting home. They certainly acted like it. The dogs ran into the room and bounced around at out feet wagging their tails and making noise. Mel squealed and reached for them but cc looked kinda apprehensive towards letting her play with a pit bull. I laughed and opened the glass door letting them into the yard.

"What's wrong Ceece? " I smirked.

He glared back," Should they be around the baby? "

" They are perfectly fine." I glared.

He sighed, " Fine. Whatever you say."

"Damn right." I nodded and smiled. Before I could say much else though there was a knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes and skipped to the door while cc tried to calm Melody down. I opened the door and froze surprised.

" Andy...? " I stared.

He looked up sadly," Raven... I um... I wanted to apologize. CC kinda knocked some sense into me I guess. I really was being dumb. I talked to Juliet and she explained some stuff. I was being dumb. I should have told cc the truth when I found out you were pregnant."

I stared at him confused and was about to slam the door in his face but froze. There was a man standing on the sidewalk behind Andy. It shouldn't have bothered me but he looked familiar. Then it hit me, it was the same guy that tried to kill me and shot Shadow.

Andy turned around and stared at the man confused.

" Who are you...?" Andy asked.

"I came to finish what you started." the man sayed and pulled a gun from his coat. "Doggie ain't here to save you now huh?" the man grinned.

I gasped and took a step back but Andy was already moving. He grabbed me throwing me back into the house and several shots rang out. Above me several bullets were embedded in the wall where my head had been. Andy slammed the door shut behind us.

Shadow was at my side almost immediately and CC was close behind. I looked up at Andy and froze, on his shoulder was a large red mark.

" Andy? " I stood up and tugged his shirt to the side and gasped. It was a shot wound. Another one was seeping beneath it and a third on the other side.

CC called 911 and Shadow whimpered while I sat Andy down and tried to stop the bleeding.

" You saved me." I whispered while kneeling in front of him.

He smiled slightly, " No matter how much we hate each other we're still blood."

After that he passed out.

The next couple of hours were crazy. People running in and out of the house and police officers questioning us. Melody cried almost the entire time until Angel curled up with her. At the end of the night Andys words were still replaying in my mind.

"Raven..? " I looked up at Juliet. "Do you want to go see him?"

I nodded and stood up. When we got to the hospital it took forever to get into his room. All the guys were standing around the hall outside and made it difficult to get in. When we did Andy was staring at the wall.

"Andy? "

" Yeah? " he looked up.

"Thank you. And I forgive you. For the cc thing." I said. He smiled a little and held his arms out and I hugged him.

~~~~~

Le end

~~~~

I'm gonna make an Epilogue