Chapter 3 Better Than Here

"You can stay with me tonight if you want." CC said. "So you can be with Shadow." he looked at the ground but I swear he was blushing.

I smiled a little, "Thanks Ceece."

"So you play guitar and bass." Jake commented looking at the guitars.

" And drums." I smiled.

" What all can you play?" Ash asked.

I blushed, " I can play all of you guys songs on all three and I know every lyric. I can play most Asking, D.R.U.G.S, MIW, FIR, MCR," I stared at the ground.

"That's awesome. You have to play for us sometime." Juliet said. I smiled a little then noticed CC in my closet.

"If you wanted to borrow my clothes all you had to do is ask CC." I giggled. He turned around quickly his face turning red.  

" N-No, I was just.. " he stuttered. " You said you were gonna stay with me tonight so I was helping you pack."

I arched an eyebrow at him. "I could do it myself."

He stared at the ground and held out the AA bag he had in his hand. Everyone around us was laughing. I took the bag and looked through it.

" These are stage clothes." I said pulling out the clothes and putting them back.

" Stage clothes? " they all stared at me.

" Out fits in wear on stage when I'm performing."

"What do you do on stage? " Ash asked looking at one of the corsets.

" I train unicorns." I said. He looked up at me and pouted. " I sing, sang, my band is still in Ohio." I sighed looking at a pic of my band mates and I.

I grabbed a pair of white skinnies and an AA shirt and converse and shoved them in the bag and handed it to CC. I grabbed his hand and pulled him around the room while I put things in the bag. A blood red bandana and a couple belts, my handcuff necklace and hair spray and spiking gel then eyeliner. I grabbed another set of gloves and added them before closing the bag.

"We should go then." CC said and picked up the box with shadows stuff. I threw the bag over my shoulder as we walked out of the room. "We can get pizza on the way."

I nodded, "We should just have a little party of two."

He grinned, "Pop and junk food and movies and a blanket fort!"

"Yes! " I yelled and high fived.

Andy watched as we all walked outside. I hugged everybody as we left. Juliet gave me her cell number and kissed my cheek. I got in the car with CC and smiled.

*Juliet POV*

I walked inside with a glare. I grabbed Andy by the wrist as he tried to kiss me and pulled him towards Ravens room.

" Babe what are you doing? " he demanded. I pushed him into the room and he looked around. He looked at the pictures and autographs and shrugged. " So? What's so important that you brought me here? "

" Dammit Andy! You're her fucking idol and big brother and you treat her like shit! Do you really want her to think you're this big of a douche off stage and outside of interviews?! " I roared. He stared at me like I was stupid.

" Why are you on her side?! " he yelled.

I stared shocked before whispering," Why aren't you? "

*********

Next chapter Andy won't be in

Its just gonna be Rave and CC