Chapter 23 When The World Falls Down

~ Ashley POV~

I sat next to CC on a bar stool, a bottle of bud light in hand while he vented about how he loved Raven but she was a cheater.

" She cheated and now she's pregnant with his baby! " CC exclaimed.

" She didn't cheat and she isn't pregnant." I replied calmly.

" How would you know? " he snapped.

" She's my best friend Chris. She's the girl you love too, you should believe her." I said.

" We've known Andy longer. He's our brother! " Chris shouted.

A few people glanced our way but I glared at them and flipped them off. "You saw how he treated her when she moved here. He's lying."

" No. He wouldn't." Chris shook his head disbelieving. "He wouldn't hurt me like that."

" Maybe he wasn't trying to hurt you. Maybe he was tryin to hurt Raven and didn't think about the consequences to you." I said.

" Ashley... What if she is pregnant though? " CC mumbled.

" If she is, which she isn't, it would be yours." I nodded. "But she's not pregnant so we don't have to worry."

He nodded, " I hope she's happy with him."

"There is no him." I sighed. "She's only been with you. You are literally the only person she has dated since finding out Andy is her brother."

" Yeah right, she had three years to date whoever." he scoffed.

" Yeah, but she didn't." I muttered.

" Why not? " he asked looking over at me.

" Because she's in love with you." I said.

He shook his head ready to protest but my phone started buzzing uncontrollably. I pulled it out to find several text from different people saying to get to Raven and Maxxs house.

"I have to go. Take it easy and don't get in trouble." I said and stood up.

He nodded and I walked out to my bike. The ride to Ravens house wasn't long so I didn't have time to think about what could be wrong. When I got there I found Juliet, Jinxx and Sammi, Jake and Ella, all of Ravens band and several other friends already there. I walked to the door and Sammi answered. The first thing I heard was someone crying and pushed past her into the house.

I found Raven sitting on the couch with Maxx holding her sobbing.

" What's going on? " I demanded and crouched in front of her.

She looked up at me and broke down sobbing again. I pulled her against me and sat next to Maxx comforting her.

" I can't help if you don't tell me what wrong." I whispered to her.

" Ash? " I looked up at Sammi who was holding out several little stick like things. I realized what was wrong before I even saw the little blue plus signs.

She was gonna have a baby and CC still thinks she's a cheater.