Chapter 6 Horror Queen

I laid on the floor as CC made pancakes and Shadow stood over me watching around like he was worried. I heard the someone banging on the door but didn't want to get it. I heard CC go to the door and then yelling. I slowly stood up, Shadow standing protectively by my side.

Andy stormed into the room looking pissed and smelled drunk. Shadow pulled his lips back and gave a warning growl but Andy ignored it as he kept coming towards me.

" It's your fucking fault she left! ITS YOUR FAULT! " he roared before pulling his arm back and punching.

Everyone froze as I fell back onto my ass. The only sound was Shadows snarling. Andy looked shocked at what he had done.

I slowly stood up, my hand going to my nose to find blood, both of my eyes would be bruised as well. I didn't really care at the moment though.

I pulled my own fist back and hit Andy hard. He stumbled back a step and I brought my knee up and got him in the balls. As he doubled over pain I put my hand on his back and shoved him to the ground. He stared up at me wide eyed as I glared at him.

" I don't know what I did to you, but I'm sure I don't deserve this shit. Also, you hit a minor and that's illegal. " I turned and motioned for Shadow to follow me as I walked towards the door.

" I'll be back later CC. " I murmured as I walked by him. He sighed and hugged me and gave me a quick kiss before letting me leave.

I had to have Shadow on a leash here but it was okay. He walked next to me like always and I only kept one finger on his leash.

I was well aware of my bloody nose and the looks I was getting. I'm sure by now my eyes were dark and bruised. I looked like shit but what the hell my 'brother' just tried to beat the shit outta me.