Chapter 13 Blood Doesn't Make Family

I was sitting on the floor still, with Jeremy, Maxx, Derek, and John while the others stood around watching us. Maxx grabbed the bag and opened it laughing. " You still do this?"

"Yes. " I grumbled.

Jeremy carefully grabbed my arm and pulled the gloves off. He shook his head at my arm but didn't say anything.

" You were supposed to quit. " Maxx said.

" I did." I mumbled.

" Until you got here. " John growled.

" Why the fuck hasn't anyone done anything to help?! " Derek demanded looking up at Andy.

" He's the reason why!" CC exclaimed. " Of course he isn't going to do anything!" Everyone stared at CC who, realizing what he'd said, was standing wide eyed and open mouthed staring at Andy. " A-Andy, I-I didn't me-mean it l-like that."

Andy was just staring at CC confused. Then his angry eyes turned on me. He grabbed me by the front of the shirt and yanked me up off the ground.

"Look at this! This is your fucking fault! Even my fucking brother is turning against me! Why the fuck did you come here?! Are you trying to ruin my life?! WHAT THE FUCK!?! " I almost didn't notice he was raising his fist. I quickly pulled back my own arm and punched him, only hard enough to make him drop me.

My legs gave out though and I crashed to the floor. Maxx had his arms around me instantly and the others were standing around me protectively. CC was crying as he kneeled beside me apologizing.

" Andy! She isn't doing anything. It's you! What has happened to you!? For Gods sakes you hit her and you constantly yell at her and blame everything on her! This isn't the Andy I fell in love with. " Juliet cryed. She was crouched next to me tears flowing from her eyes.

" Raven is coming with us and if you ever come near her again, I'll fucking kill you. " Jeremy growled.

I was taken to my room where everyone rushed around collecting my things. They took everything to a white van and the others cars outside. Andy stayed in the kitchen the whole time. Shadow stayed by my side while I held CCs hand and tried to calm him down.

" It isn't your fault Chris." I whispered. He started to protest but I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"Can I stay with you guys tonight? " he asked.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. " Of course you can." He smiled a little as we walked outside holding hands. Shadow jumped up front of Ashleys car, he drove CC here and had to drive him home to get stuff. CC and I ended up in the back seat.

" I think the dog did this on purpose." Ash chuckled.

" The dog has a name. " I grumbled.

" Shadow planned it out." CC smiled.

" Told you, you were smarter than Andy." I smiled at Shadow. He looked back at me with his tongue hanging out and what looked like a grin.

" That's a cool dog. " Ash grinned and laughed.