Chapter 20 The Way You Lie

I woke up to someone poking my cheek. "Go away." I grumbled and snuggled into Ash.

" Wake up please." I heard CC whisper.

I opened my eyes and stared at him for a moment as a smile spread across my face. He leaned a little bit closer and I pulled him down and kissed him.

" Not in my bunk! " Ash shouted and then pushed me out of the bunk. I yelped and hit the ground which caused CC to fall on top of me.

" Prick. " I grumbled and flipped Ash off as I untangled myself from CC.

" I wanted to spend the day with you." CC mumbled and pulled me back down on to him.

" No sex in the hallway." Ash said as he climbed over us.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at CC. " What did you have in mind?" I asked.

" We could go see a movie? " he offered.

I nodded and got up yawning and went to get ready. When I was ready I jumped on CCs back and we left.

" Oh my Jinxx!! Park! " I pointed at the park and CC ran towards it.

We spent most of the day at the park instead of going to see a movie. When we got tired we went back to the bus which was empty.

"Hey Rave?" I looked up at CC who was staring awkwardly at me.

" Yeah? " I asked.

He stared at me for a moment and then I was on my back with his lips pressed to mine. Our clothes fell away as he carried me to his bunk.

~Next Day~

I woke up and CC was gone. I frowned and pulled his shirt on and a pair of panties and my bra then climbed out of the bunk. I walked towards the lounge but froze when I heard talking.

" CC she's cheating on you." I frowned hearing Andy's voice.

" What? Nah." I heard CC chuckle. " No, she wouldn't do that."

" CC who are you going to believe? I've known you longer, Chuppy you're my one of my best friends. I wouldn't lie to you." Andy insisted.

" Fuck." I heard CC say and a thump as he sat down.

" Fuck." I heard behind me. I turned to see Ash. He heard it all.

"What are we going to do? " I whispered.

" I don't think we can do anything." he sighed and hugged me.

*****

Hehe the chapters name came from a country song...

Guys.. I have a twin now.. She's like four years younger than me XD

So yeah this chapter is dedicated to Electra and my cat Sundae (don't as why xD)