Chapter 24 What Have You Done

~ Juliet POV~

I paced through the living room filled with people, Ash was still holding Raven. They explained to me that Andy had told CC that Raven was cheating. They explained how everything had come down to this. To Raven being pregnant and the baby not having a father.

All because my boyfriend hated her for some unknown reason.

"Whos going to tell Andy and CC? " Ben Bruce asked.

" I volunteer Danny and Matt." Jinxx said.

The two glared at him evilly before looking back to Raven.

" Well, their Andy's best friends so.." Jake added.

"We don't have a death wish mate." Danny glared again.

" He wouldn't kill you." I muttered.

" Its his own damn fault." Ashley spat.

" Ash is right, if he hadn't lied to CC we wouldn't be in this situation." Sammi said quietly.

" Jewls? You okay hun? " Sammi asked.

" No I'm not." I growled. "I can't believe he would do this!!" I shouted.

" Oh hunny.. " Sammi grabbed me and sat me down. "You need to calm down before you hurt someone."

I shook my head, " Someone is already hurt. Look at her Sammi!! It's because of Andy!" I exclaimed as a few tears ran down my cheeks.

" Andy made his decisions." Matt said.

I pulled out my phone and text Andy telling him I was moving out and I'd get my things tomorrow. He asked what was wrong and why I was leaving but I didn't reply. Jinxx and Sammi offered to take me and I agreed. I didn't want to go alone.

We got there and I was hoping Andy wouldn't be there but he was. We walked up and i unlocked the door stepping inside quietly. Andy was waiting though and was there as soon as the door opened.

" What's going on?! " he demanded.

He looked hurt and confused but I shook my head and Sammi and Jinxx followed me to my room. I quickly grabbed the necessities and clothes and packed them. I was going to stay with Raven and Maxx to help out as much as possible. Andy caused this mess but I wasn't going to let it go. I refused to leave her hanging when the man I loved destroyed her life.

" Juliet?! " Andy begged as Jinxx and Sammi helped me carry stuff to the car.

" Juliet please? At least tell me why you're leaving!! " Andy shouted.

" Because of Raven!! Because you lied to CC and now Raven is pregnant and he is gone. He doesn't trust her he trusted you. HE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU LIED! " tears ran down my face as I stared at him. "That baby isn't going to have a father and it's because of you." I whispered.