Chapter 16 Bryan Starzzzz

"So, did you know when she lived with you that she was going to be in such a great band? " Bryan asked Andy.

" No, no I didn't." he commented. I could tell this whole interview was just gonna be awkward. Especially since the world thinks we are close.

"Does Raven sing a lot on the bus? " he asked.

" No, well, the other day I think I heard her singing in the shower. " Andy smirked.

" No, that wasn't singing. " I said.

" What? " Bryan asked.

" It wasn't singing. " I said again.

" Then what was it? " Andy asked.

" I screamed. " I said with a straight face.

" What why? " Bryan asked staring at me.

" I saw a spider." I said.

" A spider? You screamed at a spider? " Andy asked. " Why didn't you just call for someone? "

" I took care of it. " I said.

" What did you do with-" Bryan asked.

" I. Took. Care. Of. It. " I said and gave him a look.

He chuckled as he looked at his paper again. " Okay, what's it like living on a bus with Andy? " he asked.

" There's a lot of batman marathons. " I said. " Which I am not complaining about as I love batman."

" Do you guys fight a lot? " he asked us.

" Yes." We said at the same time.

Bryan laughed as he handed us each a piece of paper. Without even thinking about it we both raised the paper to our mouths and took a bite out.

" What? Really?! You do it to!? " Bryan laughed.

" Yeah, I used to get in trouble for eating my friends homework." I said and took another bite. I then spit the big wad of wet paper at Bryan. " That was mean, I apologize." I giggled and pulled the paper off him and flicking it at a wall.

"Ewwww."Bryan whined.

" Man up Starzzzz." Andy said pat him on the shoulder.

" You two are weird. " Bryan commented. " Okay, so Raven, do you have a thing for any of the band members on the bus? "

" No. " I said and sipped at the coffee in my hand.

" Andy, what is Ravens spirit animal? " Bryan asked.

Andy looked at Bryan like he was dumb, " Obviously it's a raven as her name is Raven. "

Bryan laughed as he looked at me, " What is Andys spirit animal. "

" Gazelle." I said immediately.

"Okay, what pop song would play when Raven walked into a room. "

" Ew. " I commented as I looked at Andy.

" What? I don't know! Maybe one of those Justin Beaver song? " Andy said.

" I will cut you. " I said. " You keep your awkward beaver shit away from me."

He smirked, "I thought you liked-"

" You know I hate-" I cut him off.

He smirked more as I glared at him.

" Okay guys, a funny face before we go. " Bryan said and made a weird face. Andy just stared at him and I flipped off the camera.

" Any last words."

" Jeeze you make it sound like you're gonna kill us. " I said.

" Yeah, kinda like a pirate thing, when they are making you walk the plank. " Andy nodded.

" Any last words? Tell my wife i love her! " I said and fell to the ground dramatically.

Bryan laughed as Andy looked at me like I'd grown an extra head.

"*********

Sorry if you like Justin Bieber and one direction and that chiz.... But I don't.... Nothing personal... Well,,,, kinda.... I just really hate them and I hear bad shit about them and their music, in my opinion, sucks.

So, if that pisses you off, sorry, (kinda) but I don't care. And if that causes you to stOP READING, WELL, GUESS YOU'RE SHIT OUTTA LUCK, CAUSE AGAIN, I DONT CARE.

GOOD DAY MADAMS (AND IF ANY OF YOU ARE DUDES) GENTELMAN.