Chapter 19 Its A Love Fight

*CC POV*

"Hey Ceece, what's wrong buddy? " I glared up at Ash as he interrupted my thoughts. And ya know, the whole sleeping with the girl I love.

" Nothing." I growled.

"Don't lie to me Christian." he warned. " Raven is worried and if you don't talk to me you deal with her."

I rolled my eyes, "Its none of your damn business!"

"Yeah it is. You're my best friend." he said.

"Best friends don't fuck the girl I like." I growled and sat up. "So get the fuck outta here."

"CC, if I had sex with someone you liked you should have told. I wouldn't have fucked them if I knew." he frowned.

" Didn't know? For fucks sakes she's the only person I've loved for the last three years! How could you not know?! " I roared and jumped out of the bunk. "Some best friend you are!" I shouted as I pulled my fist back and punched him. He fell to the ground clutching his nose as the others ran in.

"I NEVER FUCKED RAVEN! " he screamed and jumped up grabbing my shirt and throwing me into the wall of bunks. I gasped as the breath left me.

" Liar! " I shouted and tackled him and started punching him repeativly.

I didn't even notice the fist coming at my own head. I fell off Ash and into the wall as I looked up confused.

"Ash didn't fuck me." Raven spat. " Hes my best friend and will never be anything more." She glared at me as she helped him up and walked him to the bathroom.

"Nice one CC." Maxx shook his head disapproving.

"Don't think she'll forgive you for that." Jeremy added.

I sighed and dropped my head into my hands. What have I done?

*Raven POV*

I ordered Ash to sit on the toilet as I got a couple rags wet and started to clean his face. He had a bloody nose and a busted lip, his right eye was already swollen shut and the left was barely open. His whole face was bruised. He looked terrible really. Several spots were bleeding where the skin had broken to make it worst.

"Damn." I muttered as I dabbed at a spot. "We're gonna have to ice your face."

"Don't be mad at CC." he grumbled.

"Ash, just stop for now. We can talk later when I've fixed your face." I sighed. " Good luck explaining this to fans."

He cracked a small smile and I rolled my eyes. When I finished cleaning him up I took him to his bunk and gave him pain medication and ice. I tried to ignore CC who was still sitting in the hall with his face in his hands.

"Come on." I sighed and grabbed his wrist. His knuckles were bleeding and he hit his back pretty hard.

I pulled him into the bathroom and forced him to sit like Ash had. I grabbed his hands and started cleaning them while he sat with his head down.

"Stand up and take your shirt off." I ordered. His head snapped up and I noticed the tear streaks. I frowned and reached out wiping the tears away.

"Why are you crying? " I asked.

"Nothing. It-it doesn't matter." He croaked. He stood up and turned his back to me as he took his shirt off.

" Why did you think I had sex with Ash? " I asked. He didn't reply and I made sure to poke one of the forming bruises.

"Owwww. You guys spend so much time together and act like a couple." he grumbled.

"Hes my best friend. Besides I love someone else." I muttered. I realized my slip and bit my tongue hoping he didn't realize I was talking about him.

His shoulders sagged, "Oh." Was his reply.

"What's wrong? " I asked.

" Nothing." he breathed out.

"Christian Mora!" I exclaimed and turned him to look at me. He stared down at me sadly with a heartbroken look deep in his eyes.

"CC." I breathed out and before I knew it my lips were pressed to his.

He kissed back immediately pulling me close and closing the bathroom door. He pressed me up against the door as my fingers tangled in his hair.

I pulled back for breath and stared up at him wide eyed.

"I thought you loved someone else" CC breathed.

" You were the someone else Chris." I smiled. I kissed him again pulling him close to me.

" Stop sucking face, I have to pee! " I heard someone yell.

I blushed as I broke the kiss and opened the door slipping out with CC behind me. Jinxx smirked at us as we walked to the bunk area.

" I'm going to bed. Good night CC." I said quietly and kissed him softly.

" Good night Raven." he whispered back as he went to his bunk.

I changed quickly then went to Ashs bunk where Shadow was sitting like a guard. I pet him and climbed into the bunk next to Ash.

" How are you feeling Ash? " I asked and moved the ice to see his face.

His eyes weren't swollen anymore but he still looked bad." Feeling better with the pain meds." he smirked.

I grinned and kissed his cheek, "Leave it to you."

"So you and CC are back together? " he asked and his smirk grew.

I blushed and looked down," I don't know. He didn't ask me out or anything."

" Jinxx said you two were intensely making out." he laughed.

I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "Well I hope you guys stay together this time." he whispered and kissed my head.

"Me too." I breathed out and snuggled closer.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

WAITING TO GET INTO WARPED AND FIGURED ID UPDATE . LOL YEAH, THESE BITCHES GOT ME UP AT FOUR WE GOT HERE AT SEVEN AND CANT EVEN PARK UNTIL TEN. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP! ! ! !