Chapter 11 Happy Violentines

I skipped down the hall to the kitchen where Andy and Juliet were making googly eyes at each other.

"Mornin. " I chirped.

They looked up at me weirdly. " Why are you so happy? " Andy grumbled.

" Do you and CC have plans? " Juliet smiled.

I pretended to think for a moment. " No. I don't do anything on today. It's Violentines day."

"That can't be good. What happened? " Juliet look a bit worried.

" It was kinda a tough break up. I found him cheating on Valentines Day so... It's now Violentines Day and.. Stay away from my room." I looked up.

"Don't make a mess." Andy growled.

" Don't worry, I'll clean all the blood up when I'm done. " I smirked as I took a large cup of coffee a bottle of water and a couple apples to my room.

In my room I turned on the stereo and popped in a CD I burned last week. I make a new one each Violentines. BOTDF played first with Happy Violentines Day and and started dancing around the room. I had decorated special for this. All of the walls had been cleaned off and white sheets hung over everything. I picked up a bottle of fake blood and through it at the wall. The stereo was almost defening and all the lights were off. The sheets were glowing like neon and strobe lights flashed as I laughed and continued destroying everything. I danced around in my neon clothes that were cut to show maximum flesh without being naked.

I continued jumping around screaming and destroying things as the songs changed. Valentines Day by Marilyn Manson, My Sweet Unvalentine by New Years Day, then all kinds of break up songs and such. My day lasted like that.

I finally left the room around ten o'clock and the whole band and their girlfriends were there looking worried.

I of course was covered in fake blood and the music was still pounding from room. Shadow was calmly sitting in front of the door guarding.

" What? I'm out of water." I shrugged and went to get a bottle.

" No, you're going back to the hospital before you almost die again. " Andy said.

" What are talking about?! It's fake blood. Look in my room." I continued to the kitchen while the others talked about my room. I walked back inside and shut them out. I continued my tirade until three in the morning when I pulled out a metal bin filled with some strange shit like a hoodie and pictures and drawings.

I pulled out a pack of matches and lit one. "Burn in hell." I whispered as I tossed it into the bin and everything went up in flames.

Another hour of dancing around the fire and I crashed on the floor exhausted. I layed there grinning until I fell asleep.

**********

0.0 weeeeeiiird

That would be cool though...

Yeah, I'd do it.

Would you 0.o