Chapter 32: Afire Love

B's PoV:
Phil and I sat in the hallway and chatted back and forth. It reminded me of the day Dan got hit, all those days ago. Our talk was deep but forced, making ourselves talk about our problems. My anxiety, our depression and my PTSD and how Phil is showing signs of it too. We spoke for almost an hour until my phone rang. Holding Onto You came from my phone and I checked the caller ID. A mug shot of Pj filled my screen and I smiled to myself. I answered.
"Hey, B?"
"Yeah, hey. What's up?" I replied.
"Not a lot really, I was just checking when you needed me at yours?" Pj asked.
"Oh! Yeah. 5:30? If that's ok with you?" I answered. I'd forgotten that Pj was coming round to film and record his part for Dan. We closed the conversation and I excused myself from Phil's apartment. As I left, I called back.
"Stay alive, Phil. For the fans. For me. For Dan." With that, I closed the door behind me.

I got the taxi back to my flat, I made a playlist on Spotify for Phil or anyone going though a tough time. I texted him the link.

Hey Phil, if you ever feel like you want to leave, listen to this playlist. If Dan or I aren't here to talk you down, this music will. Xx

The cab pulled up outside the flats and I payed the driver and got out. Just as I shut the door to my flat, there was a buzz on the intercom.
"Hello?" I called.
"Pj Ligouri, at your service" Pj answered and I buzzed him in.

After I'd gotten him some tea to slurp, we got to work. I'd emailed the lyrics to all the YouTubers who were taking part, so they could learn them. It was a simple line or two, but they wanted to be prepared. The song I'd chosen was Afire Love by Ed Sheeran. I lead Pj through to the door labelled "Studio". I was kidding myself into thinking I was a real music producer, the room was just a spare bedroom with some recording equipment really. Pj put the headphones on and pulled out his phone. I unlocked the computer and opened my music program. Pj sang the lines I directed him to while I loosely strummed my guitar in the basic melody to the song. After we finished, I saved the audio into a new folder. As he was about to leave, Pj and I chatted a little, until he'd finished his tea. I told him about Phil.
"He's started again." I said, I watched Pj's face fall, his eyes filling with emotion. He was silent for a few minutes.

"I'm going to tell you something I swore to never tell anyone."

Pj's POV:
I told him I'd never tell. I promised him. I swore on our friendship. But this was his own good. If I didn't tell anyone, he could be dead by morning. I took a deep breath.
"I'm going to tell you something I swore to never tell anyone." I said, staring at my shoes.

A/N: (Josh) dun dun dun. Thank you all so much for 400 reads! This means so much to me and I have grown very attached to the characters and the storyline, I hope you have too.  Also, I made a real playlist on Spotify, link in my bio ^.^

Stay awkward

E x