Chapter 13:

A/N: Tysm for 100 reads <3

The video is something to make you smile because this chapter probably won't.

*Major Trigger Warning*

Phil's POV:
I couldn't face him right now. I knew that him and Sophie were serious. I know B said to stay hopeful but I couldn't. I found my old blades. I told Dan I flushed them but I didn't. I couldn't. My life was perfect. I didn't think I would need them anymore, I kept them anyway. For a time like this. I shut my eyes and all I could hear was the words of the bullies at school.
"Phil cuts. Emo are we?" They would jeer.
"I never thought the school sunshine would have a reason to self harm."
"Do you go Across the road or Down the street? Hm?" Scars would litter my pale skin. They didn't know. Dan didn't either. My baby sister. The same age as B. She died a little over 5 years ago. She was a sufferer like me. Found no reason in living. So ended it. Nobody on AmazingPhil knew. I am everybody's sunshine. Only Dan knew I suffered from depression. I've cured so many people from depression and yet, I can't cure myself. I even helped B. Dan and I together have saved lives.

Maybe some people would miss me...

Dan's POV:
"Philly...? I need to tell you something." Where was he? The bathroom door was shut. I knocked.
"Phil?" I asked. Nothing
"Philly. I need to ask you a question. I have news but I don't want to tell you through a door. It's a face-to-face kind of thing."
"Go tell someone who cares." Phil said sniffing. He'd been crying, "Sophie maybe."
"Phil... I- We... Sophie and I are no more."
"What...? But- No. Don't lie to me Howell. You just want me to come out. Well I'm not going to."
"Would I lie about something like that? To you Phil?" Phil opened the door, eyes red from crying. I saw that his shirt sleeve was rolled up past his elbow. No.
"Phil have you..." I trailed off.
"Yes. I have actually."
"I thought you..."
"It's called lying Dan. It happens a lot in this world. Get used to it." I was silent. "So. When's the wedding? Not that I'll go."
"Phil. I said. I broke up with her. She was being a bitch." I replied, trying to defend my ass from being kicked by my sunshine Angel bean.
"Nothing new then." Phil said. Ouch. He didn't even know her that well.
"What do you mean? You only met her once, maybe twice."
"Actually Dan. I've known her all my life. She was my first girlfriend, my high school bully and the reason my sister died."
"Wait, what?" I said. Phil blushed. "None of your business Howell." I grabbed his wrists.
"Promise me. As long as I live. You will never hurt yourself again. Ok?" Phil pulled his arm back. "Or you'll have to take your blade and cut me as many times as you would yourself."
"No Dan. I can't hurt you anymore than I have. Maybe you should just go." Phil said and turned his back on me.
"Fine." I was done with his bullshit anyway. I've given up on helping him if he won't accept it. I walked through the house and out of the front door. I could hear a distant voice behind me.

Phil's POV:
As soon as I said it I knew I didn't mean it. He was walking through the house, headed for the front door. If I didn't say anything, he would be gone.
"Stop!" I cried out. The door slammed in my face. I pulled it open onto the dark street. It was so quiet. The calm before the storm. I heard tyres screech and then a thud. And the car was gone.

"Dan!" I yelled into the night...