Chapter 7:

Phil's POV:
While Dan was out, I went out with Pj. Not to make Dan feel bad or anything. Because I was lonely. Pj and I went to see a movie. I can't really remember what happened. I was thinking about Dan. I couldn't get him off my mind. What did this mean?
"You alright Phil?" Pj asked, interrupting my thoughts.
"Huh? Oh, yeah... Yeah." I stuttered.
"What's up mate? Something is bothering you. I can tell. You know you can trust me. I am a good listener." Pj said, genuinely concerned for my wellbeing.
"Thanks Peej." I replied. Pj's big green eyes were filled with worry.
"You can tell me anything Phil. I won't judge." I stared Pj in the eyes.
"It's Dan." I said. I explained the recent events to Pj. After I finished, he just looked at me.
"You know who can help you? B. A girl with experience of this might be able to diagnose your problem." Pj smiled. He was right. Even though B was Dan's sister, she trusted me, and I trusted her. I had helped her when Adrian was being really rude and Dan was in Sri Lanka with his mum and Nan. She came to me like I was her brother, so I could go to her like my sister. Pj left me alone in my living room. I picked up the phone and dialled B's number.
"Hey, you've reached B Howell's answer phone," I cringed at the surname. "I'm not available right now, so please leave a message after the beep. *Beep*"
"Hey B, I have a problem and I need your help. Please. It's important. Thanks, Phillip."

B's POV:
Poor Dan. Phil and him weren't on the best of terms. I watched Dan get into his cab and drive off. As I shut the door, my phone rang. I didn't get to it in time but I listened to the message. Phil. I texted him back.
Hey Phil. I would ring you back but Dan's on his way home so I don't want him to walk in on you talking about him. I'm free tomorrow if you want to come round or meet up in London somewhere. B x

I hoped I could save their friendship...